The Effect of Perception of Customers and Policies Regarding CSR Hotel to Customer Participation in CSR Development
AbstractThe hospitality industry sector has now implemented many CSR activities. But the development of CSR in the tourism sector, especially hotels, does not run as fast as other business sectors. Social responsibility is an important thing that needs to be considered for the progress of a country. This study aims to determine the effect of hotel customer perceptions and CSR related policies on hotel customer participation in the development of CSR. The research method used is quantitative. The data used is a questionnaire distributed to customers of Solo Lorin Hotels, Sahid Jaya Solo Hotels and New Kuta Hotels in Bali. The results showed that Hotel Customer Perceptions and Policies Regarding CSR towards hotel customer participation in CSR development had a significant positive effect on hotel customer participation. This means that through the activities of CSR hotel development that are carried out it will have a good effect and make the name of the hotel can be large in the eyes of the wider community and the community will become more empowered.
. Friedman, Milton. Capitalism and Freedom. University of Chicago Press. 2009.
. Elkington, J. Cannibals with Forks: The Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century Business, Capstone, Oxford. 1997
. Suparlan, Parsudi. "Urban poverty for anthropology." Obor Indonesia Foundation. 2005.
. Susiloadi, Priyanto. 2008. "Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility to Support Sustainable Development." Public Spirit, Vol. 4, No. 2, h. . 123-130. Retrieved December 21, 2009.
. Jamali, D. (2008, Sept). A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective Into Theory and Practice. Journal of Business Ethics, 82 (1), 213-231.
. Mardikanto, T.. Community Empowerment Models. Solo. Eleven March University Press. 2002.
. Wibisono, Yusuf.. Dissecting Corporate Social Responsibility Concepts and Applications. Fascho Publishing. East Java. 2007.
. Yulita, L. The effect characteristics of company toward corporate social responsibility in mining companies listed at Indonesia Stock Exchange. Thesis. Gunadarma University. Indonesia. 2010.
. Utomo, A. S. Impact of the Implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility Program (CSR) of PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk. towards the Local Society of the Faculty of Human Ecology, Department of Science and Community Development. Bogor Agricultural Institute. 2010.
. Prayogo, Dody. 2008. Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Justice, and Distributive Welfare in the Mining and Oil and Gas Industry in Indonesia in Galang Journal, Vol. 3 No. 3, December 2008. PIRAC.
. Susiloadi, Priyanto. 2008. "Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility to Support Sustainable Development." Public Spirit, Vol. 4, No. 2, h. . 123-130. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
. Nursahid, F. SOE Social Generosity Practices: Analysis of Generosity Model of PT. Krakatau Steel, PT. Pertamina and PT. Indonesian Telecommunications. Galang Journal, 1 (2), 5-10. 2006.
. Sastroeputroe. 1986. Participation, Communication, Persuasion, and Discipline in National Development. Bandung: ALUMNI. http: //www.digilib.ui.ed/opac/themes/libr.com. Retrieved September 20, 2018.
. Mardikanto, T.. Redefinition and Revitalization of Agricultural Extension. Sukoharjo - Solo: Prima Theresia Pressindo, 2003, pp. 68-69.
. Mardikanto, T. 1994. Anthropology of Agricultural Development. UNS Press. Surakarta.
. Sumarto and Hetifa SJ.. "Innovation, Participation and Good Governance". Bandung: Indonesian Torch Foundation. 2003.
. Conyers, Diana. Social Planning in the Third World. Yogyakarta: UGM Press. 1991.
. Slamet, Y.. Development of insightful community participation. Eleven March University Press. 1993.
. Gunawan, S. Regional Development and Community Empowerment. Jakarta: Bina Rena Pariwara. 1996.
. Asngari, P.S. 1984. "Perception of Director of Extension of" Residency "Level and Head of Agricultural Extension on the Role and Function of Agricultural Extension Institutions in the State of Texas, United States. "Bogor Media Livestock 9 (2): 1-43. IPB.
. Litterer, J. A. The Analysis of Organizations. New York: Wiley. 1973. pp.232
. Sumaryo. Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (Corporate Social Responsibility) in Empowerment and Enhancing Community Welfare. Case in Lampung Province. Desertation. Postgraduate School. Bogor Agricultural Institute. 2009.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.