Analysis of Implementation Regional Regulation Policy about Cigarette Area in the Mayor Office of Kendari
AbstractDetermination of the area without cigarettes is very necessary to be implemented in public facilities, one of which is office in this case the office of Mayor in Kendari. Therefore, implementation of non-smoking area policy has been intervened as an accurate strategy in controlling non-communicable diseases, especially environmental health, air and economic improvement for community. The purpose of this study was to study and analyze more deeply about implementation of non-smoking area policy in the mayor's office in Kendari. This type of research is qualitative research, informant sources in this study were obtained by using purposive sampling as many as 9 informants conducted by in-depth interviews, continuous observation during the study took place. Data processing is done using triangulation and content analysis methods. The results of the study indicate that communication variable has not run well based on transmission, clarity and consistency of the regulations that should apply to the area without smoking and its application in the Kendari Mayor's office. Likewise, the resource variable has not been supported in terms of staff, information, authority and in terms of facilities still not fulfilled. The disposition variable also does not work well where the appointment of bureaucracy does not work because all are based on a one-way system and there is no incentive considering that this is only a moral responsibility. The bureaucratic structure in the mayor's office has not been implemented properly. Therefore, it is expected that the leadership of each regional apparatus organization in the Mayor's office of Kendari will improve matters in the form of communication, resources, bureaucratic structures and dispositions towards all elements in the mayor's office of Kendari.
Al-arasy, W. (2014). Implementation of Cigarette Area Policy (Study of the Implementation of Village Regulation Number 01 of 2009 concerning Non-Smoking Areas in Bone-bone Village, Enrekang District, South Sulawesi. University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Arifin, Z. J. J. O. M. B. I. S. d. I. P. (2016). Application of Non-Smoking Area Policy in University of Riau. 3(2), 1-10.
Ismariani, I., Fajarwati, I., & Suriah, S. J. M. K. M. I. (2016). Smoking Behavior of Employees Post-Application of Non-Smoking Areas in Makassar Mayor's Office. 11(2), 69-75.
Jamal, H., & Thaha, I. L. M. (2014). Student Compliance with the Application of Smoke-Free Areas on the Hasanuddin University.
Ministry of Health R. J. K. R. J. (2011). Indonesian Health Profile 2010.
Ministry of Health R. J. K. R. J. (2013). Ministry of Health Data and Information Center. Jakarta
Ministry of Health & RI, K. K. J. J. B. P. d. P. K. D. K. R. I. (2013). Basic health research.
Martiany, D. J. K. S. t. I. A. d. S. (2016). Full Number of Smokers to Protect Women's Health.
Mayansara, A. (2018). Escorting the Implementation of Regional Regulations concerning Non-Smoking Areas in the Kendari Regional General Hospital.
Muliku, H. R., Polii, B., & Kumurur, V. J. C. H. (2017). Analysis of the Development of Non-Smoking Areas at Robert Wolter Mongisidi Level III Hospital in Manado. 2 (1).
Nugroho, P. S. (2015). Evaluation of the Implementation of Non-Smoking Areas of the Faculty of Health Sciences, Muhammadiyah University, Surakarta. Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta.
Pradono, J., & Kristanti, C. M. J. I. B. o. H. R. (2003). Forgotten passive smokers. 31 (4).
Rachmat, M. (2016). National Tobacco Economic Development: Advanced Country Policy and Learning for Indonesia.
Simaibang, A. A., Kismartini, K. J. J. o. P. P., & Review, M. (2016). Implementation of Non-Smoking Area Policy on Public Transport in Semarang City (Case Study on Public Transportation at Penggaron Terminal). 5 (3), 121-136.
Syukri. (2017). Implementation of Regulation Policy Of Pinrang Regent No. 10 of 2013 Concerning Without Cigarette Area In Lasinrang Regional Public Hospital in Pinrang District.
Wati, A. R. A. J. J. H. H. (2017). Application of Non-Smoking Areas based on Metro City Regional Regulation Number 4 of 2014. 4 (2).
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.