New Arithmetic Triangular Fuzzy Number for Solving Fully Fuzzy Linear System using Inverse Matrix
AbstractThis paper present a new concept arithmetic of triangular fuzzy number, namely by using a board area concept of triangular fuzzy number, so that we will get a form multiplication of fuzzy numbers in some cases. This new arithmetic concept will be applied for solve the fully fuzzy linear system using inverse matrix. Furthermore, to illustration will given numerical examples of solving fully fuzzy linear system using inverse matrix with a case of multiplication positive fuzzy number and negative fuzzy number.
T. Allahviranloo, N. Mikaeilvand, N.A. Kiani, and R.M. Shabestari. “Signed decomposition of fully fuzzy linear systems”. Applications and Applied Mathematics, 3(2008), 77-88.
N. Babbar, A. Kumar, dan A. Bansal, “Solving fully fuzzy linear system with arbitrary triangular fuzzy numbers ”. Soft Comput, 17(2013), 691-702.
W. Cong-Xin and M. Ming, “Emmbedding problem of fuzzy number space: Part I”. Fuzzy set and systems, 44(1991), 33-38.
M. Deghan, B. Hashemi, and M. Ghatee, “Computational methods for solving fully fuzzy linear systems”. Applied Mathematics Computation,179(2006), 328-343.
M. Deghan and B. Hashemi, “Solution of the fully fuzzy linear systems using the decompositions procedure”. Applied Mathematics Computation,182(2006), 1568-1580.
S. Gemawati, I. Nasfianti, Mashadi, and A. Hadi, “A new method for dual fully fuzzy linear system with trapezoidal fuzzy number by QR decomposition”. Semirata-International Conference on Science and Technology, 1116(2018), 1-5.
R. Goetshel Jr and W. Voxman, “Topological Properties of fuzzy number”. Fuzzy Set and System, 10(1983), 87-99
H. Kholidah, Mashadi. “Alternative Fuzzy Algebra for Fuzzy Linear System Using Cramers Rules on Fuzzy Trapozoidal Number”. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology. 4(2019), 464-500.
S.I. Marni, Mashadi, and S. Gemawati, “Solving dual fully fuzzy linear system by use factorizations of the coefficient matrix for trapezoidal fuzzy number”. Bulletin of Mathematics, 10(2018), 145-56.
Mashadi. “A new method for dual fully fuzzy linear system by use LU factorizations of the coefficient matrix”. Jurnal Matematika dan Sains,15(2010), 101-106.
Mashadi. “Some alternative concets for fuzzy normed space and fuzzy 2-normed space”. JP Journal of Mathematical scinces, 14(2015), 1-19.
M. Ma, M. Friedman, and A. Kandel, “Duality in fuzzy linear systems. Fuzzy Sets and Systems”, 109(2000), 55-58.
Y. Safitri and Mashadi. 2019. “Alternative fuzzy algebra to solve dual fully fuzzy linear system using ST decomposition”, IOSR Journal of Mathemacs, 15: 32-38.
L.A. Zadeh,”Fuzzy Sets”. Information and Control, 8(1965), 338-353.
L.A Zadeh, “The Concept of a Linguistic Variable and its Application to Approximate Reasoning-I”. Information Sciences, 8(1975), 199-249.
H.J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Set Theory and Its Applications. Second Edition,Kluwer Academic Publishers, India, 1996.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.