The Development of Character Building-Based Two-Dimensional Shapes Multimedia on Junior High School Students in Gorontalo Province, Indonesia
AbstractMathematics is a branch of natural sciences that is capable of developing character and ability to think systematically, logically, and critically in expressing ideas or solving problems. To develop students
Yohannes, Haftamu Menker Gebre, Bhatti, Abdul Hadi, Hasan, & Raza. Impact of Multimedia in Teaching Mathematics. Department of Mathematics and Applied Sciences and Department of Computing. Middle East College, Knowledge Oasis Muscat Campus, Oman.
Zainal Aqib. Model-model, Media, dan Strategi Pembelajaran Kontekstual [Models, media, and strategies of contextual learning] Bandung: Publisher: Yama Widya. 2013
Rostina H. Sundayana. Media dan Alat Peraga dalam Pembelajaran Matematika. [Media and equipment in mathematics learning] Bandung: Alfabeta .2015.
Yuan Andinny & Indah Lestari. Pengaruh Pembelajaran Multimedia Terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika. [The influence of multimedia learning in mathematics learning outcomes], 2nded., vol. 1. Jakarta: JKPM, 2016, pp. 169
Widodo Dwi Riyanto & Gunarhadi. 2017. The Effectiveness of Interactive Multimedia in Mathematics Learning. The Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Indonesia. International Journal of Pedagogy and Teacher Education (IJPTE) Vol.1 Issue 1 April 2017.
Maulana, Much. Rifqi. Rusli, Christian Yulianto & Ristiyanah. 2017. Pemanfaatan Multimedia sebagai Media Pembelajaran Matematika untuk Anak SD Kelas 3 Berbasis 2D. [Use of 2D-based learning multimedia for third grade students of elementary school] Department of Informatics Engineering STMIK Widya Pratama Pekalongan. http://jurnal.stmik-wp.ac.id
Thiagarajan, Sivasailam. Dorothy S. Semmel & Melvyn I. Semmel. 1974. Instructional Development for Training Teacher of Exceptional Children. A Source Book. Bloomington: Central for Innovation on Teaching the Handicapped 112-113.
Slavin Robert. E. 1994. Education Psychology: Theory and Practice. Boston Allyn and Bacon Publisher.
Paul D Eggen & Kauchak. Strategies for Teachers: Teaching Content and Thinking Skills. New Jersey: Prentice Hall. 1979.
Mudhafir. 1987. Teknologi Instruksional [Instructional Technology] Bandung: Remaja Karya.
Syarifah Fadillah Alhadad. Model Pembelajaran Interaktif dalam Pembelajaran Perbandingan Di SLTP Khadijah Surabaya [Interactive model in comparison learning in Junior High School SLTP Khadijah, Surabaya] Thesis of Masters of Education, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, Indonesia. 2013.
Mila C Paseleng and Rizki Arfiyani. Pengimplementasian Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Multimedia Interaktif Pada Mata Pelajaran Matematika Di Sekolah Dasar [Implementation of interactive learning multimedia in mathematics learning in elementary school] Faculty of Information Technology, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga. Jurnal Scholaria. Vol.5 No.2, May 2015.
Inung Diah Kurniawati & Sekreningsih Nita. Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Multimedia Interaktif untuk Meningkatkan Pemahaman Konsep Mahasiswa [Interactive multimedia-based learning media to enhance university students
Adhi Wijaya. 2013. Teknik MEngajar Siswa Tunagrahita (Disabilitas Inteligensi Gangguan Intelektual) [Techniques of teaching students with intellectual disability] Yogyakarta: Imperium.
Sawsan Nusir, Izzat Alsmadi, Mohammed Al-Kabi, & Fatima Sharadgah. 2012. Studying The Impact of Using Multimedia Interactive Programs at Children Ability To Learn Basic Math Skills. Acta Didactica Napocensia, Vol.5 No. 2
Munir. 2012. Multimedia Konsep & Aplikasi dalam Pendidikan. [Concept and application of multimedia in education] Bandung: Alfabeta.
Gen Ilham; Osman; & Sahin Oru. 2016. Effect of The Use of Multimedia on Students
Kusumah, Y. Tapilow, M. Wahyudi, & D. Cunayah. 2003. Desain dan Pengembangan Model Bahan Ajar Matematika Interaktif Berbasis Teknologi untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Logis dan Analitis Siswa SMU [Design and development of technology-based interactive model of mathematics learning material to increase logical and analytical thinking capability of senior high school students] Research report Bandung: UPI
Bob Harjanto. Agar Anak Tidak Takut Pada Matematika.[For children to not be afraid of mathematics] Yogyakarta: Manika Books.2011.
D. H Clement. Computers in Elementary Mathematics Education. New Jersey: Prantice Hall, Inc.1989.
Ormrod, J.E. 2011. Educational Psychology: Developing Learners. Boston: Pierson Education, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.