Procalcitonin: Biomarker for Diagnosis of Sepsis
AbstractThe broth cul
Clifford S. Deutschman and Kevin J. Tracey.Sepsis: Current Dogma and New Perspectives .Immunity 40, April 17, 2014 Elsevier Inc. 463-75
D.H. Lewis, D.L. Chan, D. Pinheiro, E. Armitage-Chan, and O.A. Garden. The Immunopathology of Sepsis: Pathogen Recognition, Systemic Inflammation, the Compensatory Anti-Inflammatory Response, and Regulatory T Cells, J Vet Intern Med 2012;26:457
C. Arens et al. Sepsis-induced long-term immune paralysis
Jonathan Cohen. The immunopathogenesis of sepsis. Nature| vol 420 | 19/26 December 2002.p.885-91
Deborah J. Stearns-Kurosawa, Marcin F. Osuchowski, Catherine Valentine, Shinichiro, Kurosawa, and Daniel G. Remick. The Pathogenesis of Sepsis. Annu Rev Pathol. 2011 ; 6: 19
Ming Jin, and Adil I. Khan. Procalcitonin: Uses in the Clinical Laboratory for the Diagnosis of Sepsis . Volume 41 number 3 labmedicine, p. 173-7.
] Frank Bloos and Konrad Reinhart. Rapid diagnosis of sepsis.; Virulence 5:1, 2014; p. 154
Ashitha L. Vijayan, Vanimaya, [...], and Manoj. G . Procalcitonin: a promising diagnostic marker for sepsis and antibiotic therapy, Journal of Intensive Care, 5;51, 2017,p. 1-23
Konrad Reinhart, Michael Bauer, Niels C. Riedemann, and Christiane S. Hartoga. New Approaches to Sepsis: Molecular Diagnostics and Biomarkers. October 2012 Volume 25 Number 4 Clinical Microbiology Reviews p. 609
Willem Joost Wiersinga, Stije J Leopold, Duncan R Cranendonk, and Tom van der Poll. Host innate immune responses to sepsis,Virulence 5:1, 2014, p.36-44
Ian Burkovskiy, Joel Sardinha, Juan Zhou, and Christian Lehmann. Cytokine release in sepsis Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2013, 4, p. 860-865
C. Pomara, I. Riezzo, S. Bello, D. De Carlo, M. Neri, and E. Turillazzi. A Pathophysiological Insight into Sepsis and Its Correlation with Postmortem Diagnosis Review Article, 2016. p.1-11
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.