Correlation of FOXP3 Expression in Placenta as Regulatory T Cells Marker with Maternal HBeAg Serum and Intrauterine Transmission Status
AbstractHepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) with a risk of transplacental (mother-to-child) transmission which is responsible for the failure of child
Navabakhsh B, Mehrabi N, Estakhri A, Mohamadnejad M, Poustchi H. Hepatitis B Virus Infection during Pregnancy: Transmission and Prevention. Middle East J Dig Dis [Internet]. 2011;3(2):92
Voiculescu M. How far we are towards eradication of HBV infection. J Gastrointest Liver Dis. 2015;24(4):473
Tang LSY, Covert E, Wilson E, Kottilil S. Chronic Hepatitis B Infection. Jama [Internet]. 2018;319(17):1802.
Sarpel D, Kushner T, Carter D, Huisman T, Chiu S, Dieterich D. Mother-To-child transmission of hepatitis B and C virus: Review of the epidemiology and current treatment options. Future Virol. 2018;13(1):43
Trehanpati N, Hissar S, Shrivastav S, Sarin SK. Immunological mechanisms of hepatitis B virus persistence in newborns. Indian J Med Res [Internet]. 2013;138(5):700
Vyas AK, Jindal A, Hissar S, Ramakrishna G, Trehanpati N. Immune balance in Hepatitis B Infection: Present and Future Therapies. Scand J Immunol. 2017;86(1):4
Nelson NP, Jamieson DJ, Murphy T V. Prevention of perinatal hepatitis B virus transmission. J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc. 2014;3(SUPPL1):7
Liu J, Feng Y, Wang J, Li X, Lei C, Jin D, et al. An
Li Z, Hou X, Cao G. Is mother-to-infant transmission the most important factor for persistent HBV infection? Emerg Microbes Infect. 2015;4(5).
Shrivastava S, Trehanpati N, Patra S, Kottilil S, Pande C, Trivedi SS, et al. Increased regulatory T cells and impaired functions of circulating CD8 T lymphocytes is associated with viral persistence in Hepatitis B virus-positive newborns. J Viral Hepat. 2013;20(8):582
Hao HY et all. Relationship between HBeAg from HBsAg positive mothers and its influence on HBV intrauterine transmission. PubMed. 2017;38(10):1410
Tran TT. Immune tolerant hepatitis B: A clinical dilemma. Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011;7(8):511
Pereira LMS, Gomes STM, Ishak R, Vallinoto ACR. Regulatory T cell and forkhead box protein 3 as modulators of immune homeostasis. Front Immunol. 2017;8(MAY):1
Li W, Han J, Wu H. Regulatory T-cells promote hepatitis B virus infection and hepatocellular carcinoma progression. Chronic Dis Transl Med [Internet]. 2016;2(2):67
Chen X, Gan T, Liao Z, Chen S, Xiao J. Foxp3 (-/ATT) Polymorphism Contributes to the Susceptibility of Preeclampsia. PLoS One. 2013;8(4).
Abdi F. Hepatitis B and pregnancy: An update review article. World J Obstet Gynecol [Internet]. 2015;4(1):1.
Wu C, Hsu T, Kung F, Changchien C, Tsai C, Lu S. Changes in the Prevalence of HBsAg and HBeAg : a Study of 8696 Parturients in a Well Vaccinated Area. Sci Rep [Internet]. 2017;(March):1
Tran TT, Gordon SC, Fung S, Dinh P, Yee L, Martins B, et al. Hepatitis B e Antigen Status and Hepatitis B DNA Levels in Women of Childbearing Age with Chronic Hepatitis B Infection Screening for Clinical Trials. 2015;1
Amsalu A, Ferede G, Eshetie S, Tadewos A, Assegu D. Prevalence, Infectivity, and Associated Risk Factors of Hepatitis B Virus among Pregnant Women in Yirgalem Hospital, Ethiopia : Implication of Screening to Control Mother-to-Child Transmission. 2018;2018.
Luuse A, Dassah S, Lokpo S, Ameke L, Noagbe M, Adatara P, et al. Sero-prevalence of Hepatitis B surface antigen amongst on commercial use on. 2016;7:10
Hu X, Wang Y, Mor G, Liao A. Forkhead box P3 is selectively expressed in human trophoblasts and decreased in recurrent pregnancy loss. Placenta [Internet]. 2019;81(13):1
Pereira LMS, Gra
Erkers T, Stikvoort A, Uhlin M. Lymphocytes in Placental Tissues: Immune Regulation and Translational Possibilities for Immunotherapy. Stem Cells Int. 2017;2017.
Rowe JH, Ertelt JM, Xin L, Way SS. Regulatory T cells and the immune pathogenesis of prenatal infection. Reproduction. 2013;146(6).
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.