Role of Customer Satisfaction Mediated Relationship Between Service Quality and Price Fairness on Repurchase Intentions
AbstractThe need for diesel for businesses today is increasing. This increase makes many new companies appear in the field of fuel transport services. The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of service quality, prices fairness, on customer satisfaction and repurchase intentions at PT. Cahaya Putra Jaya Bali. This research uses an associative approach. Purposive sampling was used for sampling in research with a total sample of 54 respondents. Data collection techniques was by distributing questionnaires to customers of PT. Cahaya Putra Jaya Bali. Smart PLS 3.0 was used in processing data. The results of this study indicate the quality of service and the reasonableness of price have a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction and repurchase intention. Customer satisfaction has a positive and significant effect on repurchase intentions. Customer satisfaction partially mediates the relationship between service quality against repurchase intentions and the price fairness towards repurchase intentions. The practical implication of this study is that this study can be used as a model for evaluating the strategy of PT. Cahaya Putra Jaya Bali to customer satisfaction and repurchase intentions. The theoretical implication of this research is that this research can complement the marketing literature and will contribute a new knowledge about evaluating the influence of a variable on other variables based on the strength of the value of the four variable relationship model (service quality, proce fairness, customer satisfaction and repurchase intention) in the sales business diesel fuel and strengthen previous research.
S. Murwanti and A. P. P., “Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Promosi Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Jasa Service Motor Dengan Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Mediasi (Studi Pada Bengkel Motor Ahass Cabang UMS),” in Seminar Nasional Riset Manajemen & Bisnis, 2017, pp. 207–227.
L.-T. Bei and Y.-C. Chiao., “An Integrated Model For The Effects Of Perceived Product, Perceived Service Quality, And Perceived Price Fairness On Consumer Satisfaction And Loyalty,” J. Consum. Satisf. Dissatisfaction Complain. Behav., vol. 14, pp. 125–141, 2001.
D. Consuegra, A. Molina, and A. Esteban, “An Integrated Model Of Price, Satisfaction and Loayalty : an Empirical Analysis in Service Sector,” J. Prod. Brand Manag., vol. 16, no. 7, p. 459–468., 2007.
P. Adhistian, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Berpengaruh Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Pelanggan Kartu Prabayar Mentari Di Surabaya,” Diponegoro University, 2011.
S. Raharso, “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Dan Kesetiaan Wisatawan,” J. Bisnis Strateg., 2005.
R. Lupiyoadi, Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa : Berbasis Kompetensi Edisi 3. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
W. Gusnandar, H., dan Untoro, “Pengaruh Service Quality dan Customer Value Terhadap Repurchase Intention dengan Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Pemediasi,” Fokus Manajerial, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 127–134, 2016.
G. Bressolles and F. Durrieu, “Service Quality, Customer Value And Satisfaction Relationship Revisited For Online Wine Websites.,” in 6th AWBR International Conference, BeM – Bordeaux Management School – France, 2011, pp. 1–13.
R. M. Dananjaya, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Ulang Pelanggan Maskapai Batavia Air Di Bandara Ahmad Yani Semarang,” Diponegoro University, 2012.
B. Saidani and S. Arifin, “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Dan Minat Beli Pada Ranch Market,” J. Ris. Manaj. Sains Indones., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–22, 2012.
B. Ramadhan, A., G., dan Santosa, S., “Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Kualitas Pelayanan, dan Citra Merek terhadap Minat Beli Ulang pada Sepatu Nike Running di Semarang melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan sebagai Variabel Intervening,” Diponegoro J. Manag., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2017.
N. P. C. D. Atmaja and I. K. Rahyuda, “Pengaruh Kewajaran Harga, Citra Perusahaan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Pengguna Penerbangan Domestik GIA Di Denpasar,” Ekuitas, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 370–395, 2011.
A. Ruth, I. P. G. Sukaatmadja, and C. K.N, “Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan, Produk, dan Kewajaran Harga terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan pada LnC SKIN CARE Singaraja,” Choice Rev. Online, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 22–29, 2013.
N. M. M. Indraswari M and K. A. S. Pramudana, “Pengaruh Kredibilitas Celebrity Endorser Dan Kewajaran Harga Terhadap Niat Beli Konsumen Wanita Pada Online Shop Produk Pakaian,” E-JurnalManajemen Univ. Udayana, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 938–955, 2014.
D. Resti and H. Soesanto, “Pengaruh Persepsi Harga, Kualitas Pelayanan Melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Pada Rumah Kecantikan Sifra Di Pati,” J. Manag. Diponegoro, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2016.
K. Rahyuda, Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Denpasar: Udayana University Press, 2016.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta, 2016.
B. A. Nugroho, Strategi Jitu Memilih Metode Statistik Penelitian dengan SPSS, no. 1707532110. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2005.
B. H. Mulyono, “Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen (Studi Kasus Pada Perumahan Puri Mediterania Semarang),” J. Stud. Manaj. Organ., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 91–100, 2007.
D. Puspitasari, “Analisis Pengaruh Persepsr Kualitas Dan Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang (Studi Kasus pada Maskapai Penerbangan Garuda Keberangkatan Semarang).,” Universitas Diponegoro, 2006.
I. Kurniawan, S. B. Santoso, and B. M. Dwiyanto, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Ulang Produk Serta Dampaknya Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan (Studi Kasus Pada Produk Sakatonik Liver Di Kota Semarang).,” J. Stud. Manaj. Organ., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 20–29, 2007.
S. W. Putro, “Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan dan Loyalitas Kosnumen Restoran Happy Garden Surabaya,” J. Manaj. Pemasar., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2014.
R. Maulana, “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Untuk Mendorong Minat Beli Ulang Di Gerai (Studi pada Pengguna Smartphone Samsung di Yogyakarta).,” Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, 2017.
A. Hermann, K. B. M. Lan Xia, and F. Huber, “The Influence Of Price Fairness On Customer Satisfaction: An Empirical Test In The Contect Of Automobile Purchases.,” J. Prod. Brand Manag., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 49–58, 2007.
A. Martin-Consuegra, D., Molina, A. and Esteban, “An Integrated Model of Price, Satisfaction, and Loyalty: An Empirical Analysis in the Service Sector,” J. Prod. Brand Manag., vol. 16, no. 7, p. 459–468., 2007.
B. Dai, “The Impact of Perceived Price Fairness of Dynamic Pricing on Customer Satisfaction and Behavioral Intentions: The Moderating Role of Customer Loyalty,” Auburn University, 2010.
I. P. G. I. T. Jaya, M. Wardana, and N. W. S. Suprapti, “Pengaruh Pemasaran Internal Terhadap Orientasi Pasar (Studi Pada Bank Persero di Denpasar),” E-Jurnal Ekon. dan Bisnis Univ. Udayana, vol. 3, no. 12, p. 738–760., 2014.
S. D. Thamrin, “Studi Mengenai Proses Adopsi Konsumen Pasca Masa Tayang Iklan Produk Xon-Ce di Surabaya.,” J. Sains Pemasar. Indones., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 141–154, 2003.
W. N. P. Sutrisno and Nurhidayati, “Model Minat Membeli Ulang: Suatu Pengujian Paska Masa Tayang Iklan (Studi Kasus pada Produk Deterjen Rinso di Semarang),” KKOBIS, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 271–291, 2006.
A. D. Putri, “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Konsumen Serta Dampaknya Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Konsumen (Studi Pada Blends Pasta & Chocolate Cabang Unika Semarang),” J. Manage., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1–10, 2017.
P. Jiang and B. Rosenbloom, “Customer Intention to Return Online: Price Perception, Attribute Level Performance, and Satisfaction Unfolding Over Time,” Eur. J. Mark., vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 150–174, 2005.
M. A. Palma, “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Kemudahan, Dan Harga Terhadap Niat Beli Ulang Dengan Kepuasan Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Pada Pelanggan Produk Fashion Melalui Toko online di Surabaya),” J. Ris. Ekon. dan Manaj., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 84–104, 2016.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.