The Development of Special Economic Region of Food Agriculture Industrial Zone in the District of Merauke Papua-Indonesia
AbstractThe development of special economic region has the strategic value as the promoter of the development of the agriculture processing industry, especially rice, and other food material. In addition the rice that is produced can be exported to the neighboring countries. The purpose of this research is to describe the special economic region of the Development Zone; to describe the land varsity, the water zone, the agriculture food crop, horticulture, the fishery and the Livestock; To define the crop index model design, horticulture , Livestock and fishery to determine the superiorty rank; to analyze implementation stadium strategy by conducting a study to the interaction between the availability of resources with the development strategy that has been stipulated. This research design is cross sectional. This research was conducted in the Merauke District on Desember 2016. The data required are primary and secondary data. The means of collecting data are : pollings, interviews, observations, FGD, and documentation
Axinn, G.H, 1988. Guide on Alternative Extension Approaches. Publisher Kompas Book Jakarta
Boseman G, and Phatax A,1989.Strategic Management 2nd edition,John Wiley & Sons
Boedisetio, 2014 Evaluation Report Book RPJMD Tegal District, Gramedia Jakarta
Chandler, 1982.Strategy and Structure Chapters in the History of American Industrial Enterprise Chambridge : The MIT Press
David FR, 2002. Concepts of Strategic Management in the strategic aliance Translator : Alexander S. PT. Prenhallindo and Pearson Education Asia Pte. Ltd. Jakarta
Dirgantoro C, 2001. Strategic Management: Concept, case and Implementation.PT Gramedia Jakarta
Eriyatno dan Sofyar, 2003. Ilmu Sistem. Meningkatkan Mutu dan Efektivitas Managemen.Bogor:IPB Press
Fauzy Akhmad, 2004. Natural Resource Economy and Environment PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama Jakarta
Huberman. A.M. & Miles. M.B. 1992. Qualitative Data Analysis. Publisher Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
Learned, Christensen, Andrews, Guth 1965 Business Policy: Text and Cases Homewood: Richard D.Irwin
Lea E, et al. 2006. Strategy Management: An Analytical Introduction Blackwell Publishing
McNamee PB, 1992 Strategy Management Oxford Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd
NagelSlack M, L, 1997 Operation Strategy Publisher FT. Prentice Hall
Palte J.G.L, 1978. Social Economic Research Method (especially Survey) Stencil Lecture Note
Pratisto, A, 2004. The easy way to overcome Statistic Problem and Experiment design SPSS 12. PT. Elex Media Komputindo Jakarta
Siagian SP, 2006 Human Resource Management, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta
Shrivastava P, 1994 Strategic Management Concepts & Practices Cincinnati Ohio-South Western Publishing Co
Saragih,B. 2000. Agribisnis Berbasis Peternakan, Bogor, Pustaka Wirausaha Muda
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.