Properties of Fourier Cosine and Sine Transforms
AbstractThe time and frequency domains are alternative ways of representing signals. The Fourier transform is the mathematical relationship between these two representations. These transformations are of interest mainly as tools for solving ODEs, PDEs and integral equations, and they often also help in handling and applying special functions [8,9]. In this article, I have outlined the main features of properties of Fourier cosine and sine Transforms. These properties demand the implementation of representation of a function in integral form, known as Fourier cosine and sine transforms. The purpose of this paper is to provide a brief representation any function in integral form, Fourier cosine and sine transforms, after multiplying the given function by power functions;
Remarks on history of abstract harmonic analysis, Radomir S. Stankovic, Staakko T. Astola1, Mark G. Karpovsky2
James S. Walker, University of Wisconsin-Eau clarie
Linear Partial Differential Equations for Scientists and Engineers, Tyn Myint-U Lokenath Debnath, 2007
Differential Equation and Integral Equations, Peter J. Collins, 2006.
Differential Equations, James R. Brannan, William E. Boyce, 2nd edition.
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 7th Edition, PETER V. ONEIL.
Historically, how and why was the Laplace Transform invented? Written 18 Oct 2015 From Wikipedia:
The frequency domain Introduction: http://www.netnam.vn/unescocourse/computervision/91.htm.
JPNM Physics Fourier Transform:
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.