Study the Therapeutic Effect of Camal Milk on Liver Toxicity Experimentally Developed in White Mice Mus musculus
AbstractThis study aimed to investigate the effect of Carbon tetrachloride CCl4 and Camel Milk on histological changes of
. ???????? ????? ????? ???????? ???? ????. (1990). ????? ??????? ????????. ????? ??????? ??????
. Morton, R.H. (1984). Camels for meat and milk production in Sub-Sahara Africa. J. Dairy Sci., 67: 1548-1553.
. Magdi , A.O. Ibrahim , E.A. and Hamid , A.D. (2010) Bio-chemical Changes occurring during fermentation of camel milk by selected bacterial starter cultures. African. J. Bio-tech.9 (43) : 7331-7336.
. - Farah , Z. Rettenmaier , R. and Atkins , D. (1992) Vitamin content of camel milk . Internat. J. Vit. Nutr. Res. 62 :30-33
. Zagorski, O. ; Maman, A. ; Yafee, A. ; Meisles, A. ; Van creveld, C. and C. and Yagil, R. (1998). Insulin in milk
. Agrawal, R.p ; Beniwal , R.; Sharma, S.; Kochar, D.k., Tuteja, F.C. ;Ghorui, S.K. and Sahani, M.S. (2005a). Effect of raw camal milk in type l diabetic patients : 1 year randomized study. J. camel Practics and Research., 12(1) : 27-35 .
. El-Agmay, E.l. Ruppannes , R., Ismail, A. (1992). Antibacterial and antiviral activity of camel milk protective proteins . J.Dairy Res.,59:169-175 .
. Rhoads, C.S. and Elmor, J.G. (2000). Early detection of breast cancer. A review of screening modalities primary care and cancer., 20 : 11-14 .
. Latteef , R.H. ;The effects of ethyl alcohol on implantation and fecunding in mice , university of Tikrit , (2001), Tikrit, Iraq.
. Humason,G.L.(1978).Animal tissue techniques , W.H. freeman Company,San Francisco .
. Mion, F.; Geloen, A. ; Agosto, E. and Minaire, Y.(1996).Carbon tetrachloride-induced cirrhosis in rats influence of the acute effects of the toxin on glucose metabolism .Hepatology,23(3):582-588.
. Megli, F. M. and Sabatini, K. (2004).Mitochondrial phospholipides bilayer structure is ruined after livre oxydative injure in vivo FEBS lettres.573(1-3):68-72.
. Hassan-Khabbar, S. ; Cottart, C. H. ; Wendum, D. ; Vibert, F. ; Clot,J. P. ; Savouret, J. F. ; Conti, M. ; Nivet-Antoine, V. (2008) .Postischemic treatment by trans-resveratrol in rat liver ischemiareperfusion:a possible strategy in liver surgery. LiverTranspl; 14: 451-459.
. Muriel, P. ; Alba, N. ; Perez-Alvarez, V. M. ; Shibayama, M. and Tsutsumi, V. (2001).Kupffer cell inhibition prevents hepatic lipi peroxidation and damage induced by carbon tetrachloride. Comp . Biochem, and Physiology. 130:219-226.
. Yong Diao; Xiao-Feng Zhao; Jun-Sheng Lin; Qi-Zhao Wang and Rui-An Xu. (2011). Protection of the liver against CCl4-induced injury by intramuscular electrotransfer of a kallistatin-encoding plasmid World J Gastroenterol ; 17(1): 111-117.
. Al-Ghamdi ,M. S. (2003). Protective effect of Nigella sativa seeds against carbon tetrachloride- induced liver damage. Am J. Chin Med;31(5):721-8.
. Hamers-Casterman, C. ; Atarouch, T.; Muyldermans, S.; Bendolman, N. and Hamers , R. (1993). Naturally occurring antibodies devoid of light chains. Nature. 363 - .446- 448 .
. Jassim, S.A.A. and Naji, M.A.(2001). Camel immune system and activity of milk . Biologist 48:268
. Kappeler, S. (1998) Compositional and structural analysis of camel milk proteins with emphasis on protective proteins. Ph.D. Diss. ETH No. 12947, Zurich.
. Al-Mahdy , O. El-Fakharany , E. El-Dabba , E. and Red-wan , E. (2011) Examination of the activity of camel milk casein against Hepatitis C virus (Genotype-4 a) and its apoptotic potential in Hepatoma and Hela cell line . Hepat. Mon. 11 (9):724-730.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.