The Effect of Caffeine on VO2Max Athletes Ability
AbstractCaffeine active ingredients have a physiological effect of restraining the body's ability to increase blood flow to the heart during of exercise, it will be beneficial to saving the use of oxygen. This study aim to provide information on the utilization of natural food from caffeine in coffee as a supplement to support the performance of athletes is much better and safer for the body than the use of chemical drugs or doping, then in this study will see how the influence of coffee caffeine prior to the ability of VO2max athlete. This study showed
. Hodgson, A.B., R.K. Randell, and A.E. Jeukendrup, The metabolic and performance effects of caffeine compared to coffee during endurance exercise. PLoS One, 2013. 8(4): p. e59561.
. Higgins, S., C.R. Straight, and R.D. Lewis, The Effects of Preexercise Caffeinated Coffee Ingestion on Endurance Performance: An Evidence-Based Review. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 2016. 26(3): p. 221-39.
. Sokmen, B., et al., Caffeine use in sports: considerations for the athlete. J Strength Cond Res, 2008. 22(3): p. 978-86.
. Jones, G., Caffeine and other sympathomimetic stimulants: modes of action and effects on sports performance. Essays Biochem, 2008. 44: p. 109-23.
. Dewi, Desintya. Sehat dengan Secangkir Kopi, Surabaya: Penerbit Stomata. 2012
. Jacobson, K.A. and Z.G. Gao, Adenosine receptors as therapeutic targets. Nat Rev Drug Discov, 2006. 5(3): p. 247-64.
. Ribeiro, J.A. and A.M. Sebastiao, Caffeine and adenosine. J Alzheimers Dis, 2010. 20 Suppl 1: p. S3-15.
. Weinberg, Bennett Alan dan Bealer, Bonnie k.The Miracle of Caffeine:Manfaat Tak Terduga Kafein berdasarkan penelitian paling Mutakhir, Bandung: Penerbit Qanita. 2010.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.