An Application of Dynamical System in Forecasting Motorway Traffic flow
AbstractCircumstance is essentially too surely understood to every one of us. You're on your route, when out of nowhere you're stuck in traffic. It isn't an average "rush hour" time and ordinarily you do not worry about traffic jam. There must be a mishap or some kind of genuine accident up ahead. You slowly advance your way, heavily congested, always endeavoring to discover the blazing lights of ambulances and squad cars. At that point quickly, activity begins to move ordinarily once more. There's no sign of a mishap, episode, or whatever other reason for the slowing down in traffic. So what happened? Traffic Flow system is a human-joined, variable, open and cacheable framework. It is very nonlinear and uncertain. Under certain circumstance, disorder shows up in it. The overview of publish studies implicates the importance of finding and detecting disorders in traffic. Furthermore, the outline of procedures to recognize chaotic features - disorders in traffic flow and to forecast them demonstrates the requirement on current techniques and angle of study.
S. Banerjee and R. Lamberto, Applications of Chaos and Nonlinear Dynamics in Science and Engineering -, Volume 4. Springer, 2015.
F. Gao, X. Lee, F. Fei, H. Tong, Y. Deng, and H. Zhao,
H. van Zuylen, M. van Geenhuizen, and P. Nijkamp,
A. Kabirian and S. OLafsson,
A. Kotsialos and M. Papageorgiou,
C. K. Moorthy and B. G. Ratcliffe,
S. W. Teitsworth and R. M. Westervelt,
F. Jones, Lebesgue Integration on Euclidean Space. Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2001.
del C. J.,
S. W. Teitsworth, R. M. Westervelt, and E. E. Haller,
T. As Kalm Ar-Nagy and B. Balachandran,
K. Hussain, F. Ismail, and N. Senu,
J. Motylewski, J. Szurkowski, and K. Marasek,
D. P. Scarpazza,
R. G. Bartle, The Elements of Integration and Lebesgue Measure. John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
K. Qin and B. J. Oommen,
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.