Variational Iteration Method for Solving Partial Differential Equation arising from Modeling Heat Transfer in Human Tooth
AbstractThe paper presents the approximate analytical solution for the partial differential equation (PDE) describing heat transfer in human tooth. The equation governing the phenomenon is solved analytically using variational iteration method (VIM). The results obtained are presented graphically and discussed. It is observed from the results obtained that the temperature was significantly influenced by the parameters.
R. John, "http://www2.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=276125," 1 January 2011. [Online].
S. Elham and J. Hossein, "Variational iteration metod: A tool for solving partial differential equations," The Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, pp. 388-389, 2011.
J. He, "Some asymptotic methods for strongly non-linear equations," International Journal of Modern Physics, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1141-1199, 2006.
M. Lim, F. Xu, T. Lu and B. F. Bai, "A review of heat transfer in human tooth-experimental characterization and mathematical modeling," Dental Material Journal, pp. 501-13, 2010.
MAPLE 16, "The essential tool for for Mathematics and Modeling," 2012.
A. Majid and K. Somayeh, "A modification of He's variational Iteration Method by Taylor's series for solving second order nonlinear partial differential equations," Journal of Interpolation and Approximation in Scientific Computing, vol. 2013, pp. 1-7, 2013.
H. H. Pennes, "Analysis of tissue and arterial blood temperature in the resting human forearm," Journal of applied physiology, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 93-122, 1 August 1948.
M. Renee and S. Amy, "Family SmileCare Center, PLC," 2018. [Online].
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.