Effect of Asses, Camel and Cow’s Milk Against Infections Bacteria Isolated from Human
AbstractThis study was evaluated the effects of Asses, camels and cow's milk on pathogenic bacteria and fungus. Fifty-two isolates representative Gram negative, positive pathogenic bacteria and fungus belong to the genera (Pseudomonas, Escherichia, Klebsiella, Proteus, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Candida albicans). Samples were collected during period 1st 2016 to 30th 2017. The inhibition zoon test was used as indicator to determine the antimicrobial activity of milk as cultivated by agar diffusion method. The results shows that all milk types used in this conduct test were capable of inhibited the microbial strain bring up above. Ass milk shows superior activity against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candia albicans with LSD values of 6.091*, 6.448 *and 5.609* respectively. Camel milk active against E.coli, Klebsiela spp, and Candida 1 with LSD values of 6.448*, 6.205* and 7.413* respectively . Cow milk shows lowest effects with LSD value of 5.709 against Candida albicans .This study conclude the that Ass milk and camel represents the most effective types of milk against the gram positive and negative pathogenic bacteria and fungus isolates.
. Silvia Vincenzetti, Adolfo Amici, and Stefania Pucciarelli, A Proteomic Study on Donkey Milk 2012 2161-1009.
. Abolghait , S.K; Garbaj , A.M. and Mo A wad , A.A . Raw cow’s milk relatively inhibits quorum sensing activity of Cromobacterium violaceum in comparison to raw she –camel’s milk .Open Veterinary Journal, (2011),1:35-38.
. Trinchese G, Cavaliere G, and Berni Canani R, Human, donkey and cow milk differently affects energy efficiency and inflammatory state by modulating mitochondrial function and gut microbiota. J Nutr Biochem, 2015. 26:1136-46.
. Ambroziak , A. and Cichosz, G. (2014) . Immune stimulative potency of milk proteins. Pol Merkur Lekarki , 36(212): 133-136.
. Conlon MA, Bird AR. The impact of diet and lifestyle on gut microbiota and human health. Nutrients. 2014 Dec 24;7(1):17-44.
. Siseciaglu , M.; Kirecci, E.; Cankaya, M.; Ozdemir , H.; Gulcin , I. and Atasever , A . The prohibitive effect of lactoperoxidase system (LPS) on some pathogen fungi and bacteria. African Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology, (2010) . 4 (9): 671-677.
. Salami , M.; Moosavi-M.O; Vahedi A.A. and Ehsni , M.R. et al. Improvement of the antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of camel and bovine whey proteins by limited proteolysis .J. Agric Food Chem ; (2010) 58: 3297-3302.
. Zinger –Yosvich, K.D.; Iluz, D.; Sudakevitz , D. and Gilboa –Garber, N. Blocking of pseudomonas aeruginosa and Chromobacterium violaceum lectins by diverse mammalin milk . J. Dairy Sci; 92010) . 93: 473-482.
. Amal S Othman Detection of bactericidal activity of camel's milk compared with raw and processed cow's milk against pathogenic bacteria E. Ph. j 2016 V: 15 , P: 31-37
. Jrad Zeineb1*, Oulahal Nadia3 , Adt Isabelle3 , Camel colostrum: Nutritional composition and improvement of the antimicrobial activity after enzymatic hydrolysis, Emir. J. Food Agric. 2015. 27 (4): 384-389
. Esmat Aly1,2, Gaspar Ros1 & Carmen Frontela1 Structure and Functions of Lactoferrin as Ingredient in Infant Formulas Journal of Food Research; Vol. 2, No. 4; 2013
. Diba, F.S.; Hossain , K. M.; Azim , M.A. and Moinul Hoque, M.d. insolation characterization and determination of antimicrobial properties of Lactic acid bacteria from human milk .Jordan Journal of Biological Science, (2013). 6(2) : 111-116.
. Laref, N. and Guessas, B, Antifungal activity of newly isolates of lactic acid bacteria . Innovative Romanian Food Biotechnology. .(2013) ; 13:80-88.
. Dheeb, B.I. ;Al-Mudallal , N.H.; Salman, Z.A.; Ali, M; Nouri , M. A.; Hussain, H.T. and Abdululredha, S. S .The inhibitory effects of human, camel and cow’s milk against some pathogenic fungi in Iraq. Jordan Journal of Journal of Biological of Biological Science, (2015) 8(2) : 89-93.
. SAS, Statistical Analysis System , User’s Guide. Statistical. 9.1th ed . SAS. Inst. Inc. Cary. N.C. USA. (2012).
. Giuseppe Ragona, Franco Corrias, Martina Benedetti, Amiata Donkey Milk Chain: Animal Health Evaluation and Milk Quality Ital J Food Saf. 2016 Jun 3; 5(3): 5951.
. Ljubiša Ć. Šarić1,*, Bojana M. Šarić1, Snežana Ž. Kravić2, Dragana V. Plavšić1, Ivan Lj. Milovanović1, Jasmina M. Gubić1, Nataša M. Nedeljković1 Antibacterial activity of Domestic Balkan donkey milk toward Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureus I. J. V 41,2016 1P: 47-54
. Richard Alleyne, Asses' milk helps you lose weight, research finds; the telegraph J. (2011) 6: 27
. M. Million, J.-C. Lagier1 Gut bacteria, microbiota and obesity, D. Yahav,and M. Paul2 Clinical Microbiology and Infection; 2013, V 19, p: I- 4.
. Young Woo Park and Myoung Soo Nam, Bioactive Peptides in Milk and Dairy Products: A Review, Korean J Food Sci Anim Resour. 2015; 35(6): 831–840.
. Filippo Fratini Barbara, and Francesca Pedonese, et al; Does the addition of donkey milk inhibit the replication of pathogen microorganisms in goat milk at refrigerated condition, J. Dairy Science & Technology, 2016, Volume 96, Issue 2, pp 243–250
. Abdel Galil M. Abdel Gader, The unique medicinal properties of camel products: review of the scientific evidence Taibah J. 2016, Pages 98–103.
. Ana Real, Isabel Comino, and Laura de Lorenzo, Molecular and Immunological Characterization of Gluten Proteins Isolated from Oat Cultivars That Differ in Toxicity for Celiac Disease 2012; 7(12): e48365.
. Jeffrey K. Actor Lactoferrin: A Modulator for Immunity against Tuberculosis Related Granulomatous Pathology, Mediators of Inflammation (2015), Article ID 409596, 10
. Cardoso, R.A.MD1 ; Ponte, M. MD2 and Leite 2, V.(2013) .Protective Action of Camel Milk in Mice Inoculated with Salmnella enterica. IMAJ; 15: 5-8.
. Heike Stier, Veronika Ebbeskotte and Joerg Gruenwald Immune-modulatory effects of dietary Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan. Nutrition Journal201413:3.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.