Analysis of the Citizen’s Political Opinion and Behavior to Determine the Candidate of the Mosque Leader Indicator in the City of Kupang NTT Province
AbstractThe fact shows that there are still mosque leaders that use black magic to maintain their position. and that there are still mosque leaders that use their authority as the chairman of the Foundation that supervise the mosque that use the people’s fund or the fund from the government without making a clear accountability account to the people. Therefore it is urgent to hold a mosque leader election that is free, closed and confidential. The purpose of this research is to analyze the structural determinism variable to determine the indicator of the mosque leader election, to analyze the behaviorism variable to determine the indicator of the mosque leader election, to analyze the psychology variable to determine the indicator of the mosque leader election, to explain the process of the mosque leader election, and to explain the chronology of the people’s protest to the former mosque leader Method that is used is survey, while data analysis technique is content analysis. The result of the research shows. The majority of the respondence (71,0 percent) said that they are not bound and determined by the Fondation and Mosque structurals in choosing their mosque leader, and a majority of respondence (73,0 percent) said that they are not influenced by anybody, without inducement or coercion from anybody, and the majority of respondence (75,0 percent) said that when the election of the candidate of the mosque leader is held their choice is based on their interpretation or on their comprehension to the political situation of the mosque.While a majority of respondence (80,0 persen) said that they immediately conduct a mosque leader election because the current mosque leader is not trusted anymore by the people. Meanwhile, a majority of respondence (70,0 percent) protest the stakeholders of the mosque to immediately change the mosque leader, because the behavior of the former mosque leader is no longer based on the Islamic principle .
Huberman, .A.M, & Miles M.B, 1992. Qualitative Data Analysis, UI Publisher, Jakarta.
Mueller, D.J. 1992. Measuring the Social Attitude. Bumi Aksara Publisher.Jakarta
Nazsir, M, 2009. Sociology Theory. Widya Publisher.Bandung
Riduwan., & Tita, L. 2001. Statistics Basics. Alfa Beta Publisher Bandung.
Ritzer, G. 1992. Sociology: A Multiple Paradigm Science (revised edition), Boston: Aliyn and Bacon, Inc
Sugiyono. 2009. Statistic Research Method. Alfabeta, Bandung
Supranto, J. 2000. Sampling Technique for Survey and Experiments. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta
Usman, S. 1995. Research with Sociology Theory Frame. Diktate for University Student Sociology Program FISIP UGM. Yogyakarta
Walpole, R.E. 1995. Pengantar Statistik. Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.