Proposal of a Fuzzy Model for Sensory Analysis of Cheeses
AbstractThe consumer's preference for handcrafted raw milk cheeses has steadily grown because of its intensity and flavor variation compared to industrial cheese. “Minas frescal” cheese is one of the most popular cheeses in Brazil, its production has a high yield, besides simple and fast manufacturing. This work aimed to elaborate and perform physical-chemical and sensorial analyzes through the Fuzzy logic of homemade and industrialized fresh cheeses. The cheese samples were composed of homemade white cheese, homemade cheese of beet and industrial cheese and were submitted to tasters of the city of Petrópolis. This model has shown to be consistent and aims to improve cheese manufacturing processes capable of allowing greater consumer acceptability.
J. C. J. Paula; A. F. Carvalho; M. M. Furtado. (2009, Jun.). “Cheese making basics: from history to salting ". Journal of the Dairy Institute Cândido Tostes. [On- line]. 64(368), pp. 19-25. Available: https://www.revistadoilct.com.br/rilct/article/view/76/82 [Aug. 24, 2018].
K. S. P. Perry. (2004, Apr.). "Cheeses: chemical, biochemical and microbiological aspects". Química Nova. [On- line]. 27(2), pp. 293-300. Available: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-40422004000200020 [Aug. 24, 2018].
Lanzillotti R. S. and Lanzillotti H. S.. “Sensorial Analyses under the focus of Fuzzy Logic”. Rev. Nutr., Campinas, 12(2): 145-157, maio/ago., 1999.
Watts, B.M., Ylimaki, G.L., Jeffery, L.E., Elias, L.G (2017). “Basic sensory methods for food assessment”.Ottawa State, Centro Internacional de Investigaciones para el Desarrollo, 1992. 170p.
T. C. C. Apolinário; G. S. Santos; J. A. A. L. Lavorato. (2014, Dec.). “Evaluation of the microbiological quality of minas frescal cheese produced by dairy products from Minas Gerais State”. Revista do Instituto de Laticínios Cândido Tostes. [On- line]. 69(6), pp. 433-442. Available: https://www.revistadoilct.com.br/rilct/article/view/290 [Aug. 24, 2018].
D. Sobral. et al. (2017) . “Major Defects in Artisanal Mines Cheese: A Review”. Revista do Instituto de Laticínios Cândido Tostes. [On- line]. 27(2), pp. 108-120. Available: https://www.revistadoilct.com.br/rilct/article/view/600 [Aug. 24, 2018].
Chaves A., Vellasco M., Tanscheit R. "Extraction of Fuzzy Rules of Support Vector Machines for Classification in Multiple Classes". Department of Electrical Engineering, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
B. M. Salotti. et al. (2006, Jun.). "Microbiological quality of fresh minas cheese marketed in the municipality of jaboticabal, SP, Brazil". Arquivos do Instituto Biológico. [On- line]. 73(2), pp. 171-175. Available: http://www.biologico.sp.gov.br/uploads/docs/arq/V73_2/salotti.PDF [Aug. 25, 2018].
Z. N. Silva. et al. (2009, Aug.). “Isolation and serological identification of enteropathogenic Escherichia coli in pasteurized milk in Brazil”. Revista de Saúde Pública. [On- line]. 35(4), pp. 375-379. Available: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0034-89102001000400007 [Aug. 25, 2018].
M. M. A. Oliveira; I. F. S. Nunes; M. C. Abreu. (2003, Aug.). "Microbiological and physicochemical analysis of pasteurized milk type" C "marketed in Terezina, PI". Revista Higiene Alimentar. [On- line]. 17(111), pp. 92-94. Available: https://www.revistadoilct.com.br/rilct/article/viewFile/71/77 [Aug. 25, 2018].
B. S. Franco. et al. (2011, Dec.). "Analysis of peroxidase and phosphatase enzymes in milk samples". Revista Citino. [On-line]. 1(1), pp. 52-56. Available: http://www.sovergs.com.br/site/38conbravet/resumos/373.pdf [Aug. 25, 2018].
F. N. Seixas. et al. (2014, Feb.). "Comparison of methods for the detection of alkaline phosphatase and peroxidase in milk". Revista do Instituto de Laticínios Cândido Tostes. [On- line]. 69(1), pp. 17-24. Available: https://www.revistadoilct.com.br/rilct/article/view/302 [Aug. 25, 2018].
S. D. Dutcosky. "Sensory analysis of food". Curitiba: Champagnat, 2013, pp. 531-541.
N. Silva et al. ."Manual of Methods of Microbiological Analysis of Foods.”. São Paulo: Blucher, 2003, pp. 99-103.
A. Lutz. "Physical-chemical methods for food analysis". Rio de Janeiro: Fiocruz, 1985, pp. 98-172.
Brasil. “Normative Instruction No. 51 of September 18, 2002, of the Ministry of Agriculture”. Internet: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4RIcWMLPYV0J:www.agricultura.gov.br/acesso-a-informacao/participacao-social/consultas-publicas/documentos/Portaria3818e3918RegulamentotcnicoleiteRevisoIN512002.pdf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=br, Sep. 20, 2002 [Aug. 26, 2018].
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.