Sustainability Level of Agropolitan Region Development of Karacak in Bogor Regency
AbstractThe plantation sector is one of the strategic sub-sectors that concern of natural resource management activities, human resources, production facilities, tools and machinery, cultivation, harvesting, processing, and marketing related to plantation crops. The purpose of this research is to know the level of sustainability of the development of the Karacak agropolitan area of Bogor Regency. Methods of data analysis used was with MDS-RapAgro approach. The research results obtained that the level of sustainability of the development of the Karacak agropolitan area of Bogor Regency was generally categorized as less sustainable, consist of; environmental aspects (43.35%), economic aspects (48.78%), social aspects (49.96%), technology and infrastructure aspects (34.12%), and policy aspects (22.31%).
H.R. Adisasmita.. Dasar-dasar Ekonomi Wilayah. Jakarta. Graha Ilmu, 2007.
Sirojuzilam. Pembangunan Ekonomi Regional. Medan: USU Press, 2015.
Nasution. Metode Research; Penelitian Ilmiah. Jakarta: PT.Bumi Aksara, 2011.
T.J. Pitcher. “Rapfish; A Rapid Appraisal Technique For Fisheries and Its Application To The Code Of Conduct For Responsible Fisheries”. FAO Fisheries Circular No. FIRM/C: No. 947: 47pp, 1999.
A. Fauzi dan S. Anna. Pemodelan Sumberdaya Perikanan dan Kelautan untuk Analisis Kebijakan. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka, 2005.
P.Kavanagh dan T.J.Pitcher. “Implementing Microsoft Excel Software For Rapfish: A Technique For The Rapid Appraisal of Fisheries Status”. Fisheries Centre Research Reports 12 (2). Canada: University of British Columbia, 2004.
M.Yusuf. Model Pengelolaan Lingkungan Estuaria Sungai Tallo Kawasan Perkotaan Makassar. [Disertasi] Bogor; Bogor Agricultural University, 2016.
P. Kavanagh. Rapid Appraisal of Fisheries (RAPFISH) Project. Canada: University of British Columbia. Fisheries Centre, 2001.
I. Ghozali. Ekonometrika, Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS 17. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Diponegoro, 2009.
I.D.A.D.Y. Dewi., K.W. Astuti., N.K.Warditiani. Identifikasi Kandungan Kimia Ekstrak Kulit Buah Manggis (Garcinia mangostana L.). Bogor: IPB Press, 2015.
J.D.Chaverri., C.R.Noemí., O.I.Marisol., M.P.Jazmin. “Medicinal properties of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)”. Food and Chemical Toxicology Journal (46): 3227–3239. 2008.
A Mulyadi. Akuntansi. Bandung: Grafindo Media Pratama, 2003.
R.A. Supriyono. Akuntansi Biaya. Yogykarta: Penerbit Liberty, 2002.
A. Halim.. Analisis Investasi. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat, 2003.
A. Davies., dan G. Quinlivan. “A Panel Data Analysis of the Impact of Trade on Human Development”. Journal of Socioeconomics; (2) 45-56, 2006.
R.Yanuar. Kaitan Pembangunan Infrastruktur dan Pertumbuhan Output serta Dampaknya terhadap Kesenjangan di Indonesia. [Tesis] Bogor; Bogor Agricultural University, 2006.
R.B. Prasetyo. Ketimpangan dan Pengaruh Infrastruktur terhadap Pembangunan Ekonomi Kawasan Barat Indonesia (KBI). [Tesis] Bogor; Bogor Agricultural University, 2008.
R.B. Prasetyo., dan M. Firdaus. “Pengaruh Infrastruktur pada Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Wilayah Indonesia”. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kebijakan Pembangunan. 2(2): 222-236, 2009.
L.A.M. Tambajong. Model Pengembangan Infrastruktur Kawasan Agropolitan Berbasis Komoditas Unggulan Kelapa Yang Berkelanjutan Di Sulawesi Utara. [Disertasi] Bogor; Bogor Agricultural University, 2009.
H. Simamora. Akuntansi Manajemen. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat, 2000.
Soemarso. Akuntansi Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta: Penerbit Aditya Media, 2004.
Harnanto. Akuntansi Biaya Perhitungan Harga Pokok Produksi. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat, 2000.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.