Relation of Dyadic and Small Group Communications to Adolescent Attitude Formation in Bogor City, West Java, Indonesia
AbstractThe research held in Bogor City aims at describing the dyadic communication, the small group communication, and the adolescent attitude formation, and analyzing the relation of dyadic and small group communications to adolescent attitude formation. In the research, the dyadic communication indicates the very good result by mean score 4.37. The small group communication indicates the good result by mean score 3.87. The adolescent attitude formation indicates the good result by mean score 3.47. In the correlation test, the relation of dyadic communication to adolescent attitude formation finds correlation coefficient 0.372 meaning that there is a positive but weak correlation. The relation of small group communication to adolescent attitude formation finds correlation coefficient 0.414 meaning that there is a positive but moderate correlation. The research concludes that the interpersonal communication in family, both dyadicly and by small group, generally relates to the adolescent attitude formation, both on cognitive, affective and conative domains.
Asmaya, Fela, 2015, Pengaruh Penggunaan Media Sosial Face Book Terhadap Perilaku Prososial Remaja Di Kenagarian Koto Bangun Riau, http://www.e-junal.com/2016/03/pengaruh-pengguna-media-sosial.html.
Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Bogor, 2017, Kota Bogor Dalam Angka (Bogor City in Figures) 2017, Bogor: Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Bogor.
Davis, Gordon B., 1994, Managemen Sistem Informasi, Jakarta: PT. Medas Surya Grafindo.
DeVito, Joseph A., 1991, Human Communication: The Basic Course, 5th Edition, New York: HarperCollins.
Devito, Joseph A., 1997, The Interpersonal Communication, New York-USA: Longman Publishing Group.
Devito, Joseph A., 2011, Komunikasi Antar Manusia, Tangerang: Karisma Publishing Group.
Ibrahim, Ratih, 2014, Trending Topic: Pacaran Usia Dini. Jakarta: Metro TV.
Infante, Dominic A., Rancer, Andrew S., and Womack, Deanna F., 1993, Building Communication Theory, Second Edition, Illinois-USA: Waveland Press, Inc.
Sukarelawati dan Salbiah, Euis, 2016, “Model Kekuatan Karakteristik dan Persepsi tentang Infotainment dengan Adopsi Inovasi Pemirsa dalam Pembangunan Informasi”, Jurnal Sosial Humaniora, Vol 7, No 1 (2016), Bogor: Universitas Djuanda, https://doi.org/10.30997/jsh.v7i1.485.
Suryani, Murni Wan, 2016, “Komunikasi Keluarga Dalam Upaya Berinternet Sehat Di RT IV RW XI Kelurahan Delima Kecamatan Tampan Pekanbaru Riau”, http://www.e-jurnal.com/2016/03/komunikasi-keluarga-dalam-upaya.html.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.