Effective Model of Performance Management in Frame Workof Corruption Criminal Action in Bogor City Government
AbstractThe Regional autonomy is applied in Indonesia through Law Number 22 of 1999 concerning Regional Government. However, regional autonomy officially took effect on January 1st, 2001 that is the management of local government performance which includes system design, variable declaration, implementation mechanism, reporting process and evaluation and follow-up that includes efficiency, quality and effectiveness of government programs. It gave to the regional opportunities to take care of themself. The purposes of the research are to analyze the main factors of low APBD (Regional Government Budget) absorbtion in Bogor city. To analyzes the influence of corruption cases on the SKPD’s (Regional Work Unit) behavior in their work programs and APBD (Regional Government Budget) absorbtion in Bogor city. To analize the influence of SKPD’s (Regional Work Unit) unpreparedness in order to do their tasks consistently and avoid corruption criminal acts. The research used quantitative and qualitative approaches. The Quantitative methods could be interpreted as a research method that used significance analysis that used the Product Moment Correlation test, and the qualitative method used content analysis. The results showed that in order to create a performance management environment in Bogor City government.It was needed to share ideas between Regional Work Units by informing about the implementation of work plans and achievements of SKPD (Regional Work Unit) Strategic Plan, analysis of SKPD (Regional Work Unit) service performance, issues about the implementation of SKPD (Regional Work Unit) tasks and functions, and providing feedback on how Regional Work Units achieve these goals. Performance professionalism is not only from the aspect of the apparatus but they also must have high competence, so their performances are good, and it is needed to be supported by a conducive of Regional Work Unit. Good management, reliable management, and administrative technology (facilities and infrastructure) are needed for the performance of the apparatus to do their Main Tasks and Functions better. The researh also showed that there was a correlation coefficient of 0.559. It means that the relationship between Corruption Crime and the low APBD (Regional Government Budget) absorbtion is very close. Correlation coefficient is positive (+). It is the relationship between Corruption Crimes with low Regional Government Budget/ RGB absorbtion in the same direction, so if the Corruption Act is bigger, the APBD (Regional Government Budget) absorbtion is higher. The sign ** shows that the correlation coefficient is significant at 95% confidence level.
Berlo, D.K. 1960. The Process of Communication: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, Holt Rinehart and Winston, Inc. New York
Accreditation Form of State Administration Study Program at Djuanda University, Bogor in 2017
Official News of Bogor City Government / 5-1-2016
Collett, D. 1991. Modelling Binary Data. Chapman and Hall. London
Jabar Pojoksatu Online/ 26-11-2015
Kopel Online/ 21-12 2015
Mahsun M. 2012. Measurement of Public Sector Performance. Yogyakarta (ID): BPFE
Miles MB, Huberman MA. 1992. Qualitative Data Analysis.Terj. Tjetjep Rohendi). Jakarta (ID): UI Press.
Pojok Jabar media on-line Radar Bogor (7-10 November 2015)
Pratisto, Arif. Easy Ways to Deal with Statistical Problems and Experiment Designs with SPSS Version 12. PT.Elek Media Komputindo. Jakarta
Sugiyono. 2010. Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods & RND. Bandung (ID): Alfabeta
National Corruption Eradication Strategy,1999, Edisi March 1999, BPKP, Jakarta
Silalahi, Ulber, 2002. Practical Understanding of Management Principles.Penerbit Mandar Maju.Bandung
Sutrisno, Edy, 2015. Organizational culture. Prenadamedia Group. Jakarta
Constitution. No. 31 of 1999 jo Law. No. 20 of 2001 concerning Eradication of Corruption Crimes.
Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.