The Effectiveness of the Concentration of Fhytohormones in the Micro Propagation of CAB6P (Prunus Cerasus)
AbstractThis study was carried out to determine the most appropriate culture and plant growth regulators for micro propagation of CAB6P at AUT in the Department of Horticulture & Landscape Architecture. In the scope to evaluate the most efficient and effective protocol for the micro-propagation of the CAB 6P are analyzed four variants of rooting media with auxin additions naphtha acetic acid ANA, benzyl amine Purina BAP, Indol butyric acid IBA and gibberellins GA3 and without any change in the amount of vitamins in Murashige and Skoog: (i) Macro elements ½ MS, MS microelements, 0.1 mg l-1 ANA; (ii) Micro elements ½ MS, Macro elements MS, 0.1 mg l-1 ANA; (iii) Macro elements MS, microelements ½ MS, 2 mg l-1 ANA, iv) Macro Elements MS, Micro Element ½ MS, BAP 0.3 mg l-1, IBA 0.1 mg l-1, GA3 6.7 mg l-1Explants of species prunus cerasus L showed better results during inoculation and organogenesis in rooting media i, where rooting index was very high (90%), while in rooting media ii (75%).In rooting medium iii, high concentrations of ANA auxin induce the formation of callus at the end of the stomach in the plantlets of CAB 6P. Variance Analysis (ANOVA), using JMP software during the rooting phase of explants in four types of media rooting, confirms some changes in terms of rooting index in each media.
. Dun-Xian Tan, Rudiger Hardeland, Lucien C. Manchester, Ahmet Korkmaz, Shuran Ma,Sergio Rosales-Corral and Russel J. Reiter; ̋ Functional roles of melatonin in plants, and perspectives in nutritional and agricultural science ̋, Journal of Experimental Botany, doi:10.1093/jxb/err256: 1-21, 2011.
. Augusto C.S.S.. ̋ Micropropagação de amoreirapreta cv. Brazos. Dissertação, Mestrado em Produção Vegetal ̋, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil 30: 266-270, 2001.
. Bošnjak A.M., Kereša S., Jerčić I.H., Barić M. ̋The effect of cytokinin type and explant orientation on axillary shoot proliferation and in vitro rooting of ‘Gisela 5’ cherry rootstock ̋. Journal: Food, Agriculture and Environment 10(3&4): 616-620, 2012.
. Dimassi-Theriou K.. ̋ In vitro rooting of rootstock GF 677 (P. persica × P. amygdalus) as influenced by mineral concentration of the nutrient medium and type of culture-tube sealing material ̋. Journal of Horticultural Science & Biotechnology 70(1):105-108, 1995.
. Dorić D., Ognjanov V., Ljubojević, M., Barać G., Dulić J., Pranjić A., Dugalić K. ̋ Rapid propagation of sweet and sour cherry rootstock ̋. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 42(2): 488-494. DOI: 10.15835/nbha.42.2.9671, 2014. ̋
. Fotopoulos S., Sotiropoulos T.E. ̋ In vitro propagation of the PR 204/84 (Prunus persica × P. amygdalus) rootstock: Axillary shoot production and rhizogenesis ̋. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 33(1): 75-79. DOI: 10.1080/01140671.2005.9514333, 2005.
. Glass A.D.M., Britto D.T., Kaiser B.N., Kinghorn J.R., Kronzucker H.J., Kumar A., et al. ̋ The regulation of nitrate and ammonium transport systems in plants ̋. Journal of Experimental Botany 53(370):855-864. DOI: 10.1093/jexbot/53.370.855, 2002..
. Lloyd G., McCown B. ̋ Commercially-feasible micropropagation of mountain laurel, Kalmia latifolia by use shoot-tip culture ̋. International Plant Propagators’ Society 30: 421-427, 1980.
. Edlira KUKALI, Anarita LEVA, Efigjeni KONGJIKA. ̋ EVALUATION OF ONTOGENIC CHANGES ON YOUNG PLANTLET, IN MICRO PROPAGATION OF GRAPEVINE (V. vinifera ssp. Sylvestris) ̋, Third International Scientific Symposium "Agrosym Jahorina " 128 10.7251/AGSY1203128 K UDK, 63+634.8, 2012.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.