Deep Back Massage Effect on the Reduction of Active Phase 1 Labor Pain at the Curup Public Hospital Indonesia
AbstractLabor pain is pain that arises because contraction of muscles of the uterus, hypoxia of the muscle contraction, stretching of the cervix at the time of dilation, and stretching of the lower uterine segment. One way to reduce the non-pharmalogical management of labor pain is Deep back massage.This study aimed to determine the effect of deep back massage at the active phase of the first stage of labor of delivering mothers. The research used Pre Experimental Design with one group pretest-posttest. The samples included 32 respondents with accidental sampling technique. The collection of data was observation paper. analysis of data used univariate and bivariate by t-dependent test. The result showed score of labor pain before and after deep back massage is p value 0,00 which it is smaller than α ≤ 0,05. This showed Deep back massage had an influence on labor pain of the active phase. The hospital is expected to give deep back massage in reducing the labor pain to provide the maternal health service comprehensively.
} S. Andarmoyo, Persalinan tanpa nyeri berlebihan Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media. 2013.
L. Arifin, Teknik Akupressur pada persalinan., dari http://keperawatan .maternitas.blogspot.comDiunduh6 Desember 2017.
Y. Vita AP, Fitrianingsih, Perbedaan Metode Deep Back Massage dan Metode Endhorpin Massage Terhadap Intensitas Nyeri Persalinan Kala I Fase Aktif di Puskesmas Poned Plered Kabupaten Cirebon Tahun 2017 Jawa Barat:Poltekkes Kemenkes Tasikmalaya. 2017.
AB, Gaidaka,. Pengaruh Deep Back Massage Terhadap Nyeri Persalinan Kala I Fase Aktif Ibu Inpartu Primigravida di BPS Endang Adji,Amd.Keb. 2012.
C. Henderson, Buku Ajar Konsep Kebidanan (Essential Midwifery), Jakarta : EGC. 2010.
Judha, M, Afroh,Sudarti, Teori Pengukuran Nyeri & Nyeri Persalinan. Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika. 2012.
Laporan tahunan Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. Bengkulu : Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. 2016.
Laporan tahunan Ruang VK Kebidanan Rejang Lebong. Tindakan obstetri: Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Curup Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. 2015.
Tindakan obstetri: Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Curup Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. 2016.
Lestari, Indah, Agus Abadi dan Windhu Purnomo, Pengaruh Deep Back Massage Terhadap Penurunan Nyeri Persalinan Kala I Fase Aktif dan Kecepatan Pembukaan Pada Ibu bersalin Primigravida. The Indonesian Journal of Public Health 9 37-50, 2012.
L., Maita, Pengaruh Deep Back Massage Terhadap Penurunan Rasa Nyeri Persalinan. Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan, 9 186-190. 2016.
A. Magfuroh,. Faktor-Faktor yang Berhubungan Dengan Nyeri Persalinan Kala I Fase Aktif. Sarjana Keperawatan; UIN Syarif Hidayatullah :Jakarta. 2012.
Mohamed A Marwa, Adel F. El Bigawy. Effect of Deep Back Massage and Relaxation Training on The Act of Labor: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. International Journal of ChemTech Research, 10 243-252. 2017.
Potter, Perry. Fundamental Keperawatan buku 3 Edisi 7. Jakarta : Salemba medika. 2010.
Simkin,P., Whalley,J. & Keppler,A. Panduan Lengkap Kehamilan, Melahirkan, & Perawatan Bayi.Jakarta:Arcan. 2008.
Smeltzer, Suzanne C. dan Bare, Brenda G. Buku Ajar Keperawatan Medikal
Bedah Brunner dan Suddarth (Ed.8, Vol. 1,2), Alih bahasa oleh Agung
Waluyu (dkk), EGC, Jakarta. 2002.
WHO 2012. Maternal health di unduh http://www.who.int/gho/maternal_health/en/ tanggal 5 Desember 2017
Yuliasari, D. Eva Santriani, Hubungan Counterpressure dengan nyeri persalinan pada ibu bersalin kala I fase aktif ibu primipara di BPS Hj.Sulastri Pekalongan Lampung timur tahun 2013 Jurnal Kebidanan 1 9-12. 2015.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.