The Effect of Productive Assets Quality and Third Party Funds on Operational Performance of Urban and Rural LPD’s Areas in Badung Regency
AbstractThis study aims to obtain empirical evidence on the influence and test of average growth of productive assets and third party funds on the operational performance of urban and rural areas of LPD. Method of probability sampling with purposive sampling technique was used as research method, so the sample amounted to 53 LPD. The used data analysis technique is multiple linear regression analysis and t-test. The test results stated that each of the independent variables, namely credit growth, fund investments growth in other banks, deposit growth, and saving growth have a positive influence on LPD operational performance. As well as the results of different test showed that there are differences in average earning assets and significant third-party funds between urban and rural areas LPD.
Sujana I Ketut, Andhika Bayu Putu. 2016. Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Kredit, Dana Pihak Ketiga, Dan Aplikasi Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Pada Kinerja Operasional Faculty of Economy and Business. Udayana University
Wirakusuma Gede, Ristiadi Rika. 2012. Analisis Pengaruh Dan Perbedaan Kinerja Lembagan Perkreditan Desa Antara Wilayah Perkotaan dan Pedesaan di Kabupaten Jembrana. Faculty of Economy. Udayana University.
Setyawan Dody, Yasa Wirawan. 2009. Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Aktiva Produktif Dan Dana Pihak Ketiga Pada Kinerja Operasional Lembaga Perkreditan Desa Di Kabupaten Tabanan. Faculty of Economy. Udayana University.
Suwendra I Wayan, Yudiaatmaja Fridayana, Yanti Febri Rika Luh Putu. 2016. Pengaruh Aktiva Produktif Dan Dana Pihak Ketiga Terhadap Kinerja Opersional. Department of Management. Ganesha University of Education Singaraja, Indonesia.
Wahyuni, Sinarwati, Nurwahyuni. 2016. Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Aktiva Produktif, Dana Pihak Ketiga Dan Umur Terhadap Kinerja Operasional Lembaga Perkreditan Desa (LPD) Di Kecamatan Banjar Tahun 2012-2014. Department of Accounting. Ganesha University of Education.
Jati, Kusumayanti. 2014. Pengaruh Aktiva Produktif, Dana Pihak Ketiga Dan Letak Geografis Pada Kinerja Operasional LPD. Faculty of Economy and Business. Udayana University.
Atmadja, Herawati, Hersana. 2014. Pengaruh Jumlah Kredit, Nasabah, Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pendapatan Lembaga Perkreditan Desa (LPD) Kecamatan Tejakula. Department of Accounting. Ganesha University of Education.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.