Analysis of Supply Chain Performance Factors Achieving Performance Marketing of Processed Coconut Wood in Padang Pariaman District
AbstractThe purpose of this research is analyze the effect of supply chain performance on the marketing performance of processed coconut wood in district Padang Pariaman. The research used survey method in collecting data from 30 sample that were selected using random sampling. The analysis tool used is Partial Least Square (PLS). The result showed that the perpetrator of processed coconut wood supply chains found in Padang Pariaman regency consisted of coconut farmers, coconut trunk collectors, processing coconut trunk into processed coconut wood, processed coconut wood traders, retailers, and consumers. Variable performance of supply chain of processed coconut wood in Padang Pariaman regency has a significant positive effect on the variable of marketing performance. The magnitude of the effect of the performance of the supply chain of processed coconut wood on marketing performance is 15,121. Based on the results of the research, the advice that researchers can provide is the each member of the supply chain should ensure the availability of supplies and set the appropriate prices and other indicators can be added because the indicators are invalid in measuring each latent variable is discarded.
Vanny, Heldy. 2005. Analisis Nilai Tambah Produk Agroindustri Berbasis Kelapa Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Di Kabupaten Gorontalo. [Tesis]. Makassar. Program Pascasarjana. Universitas Hasanuddin. 94 Hal.
Soekartawi. 2003. Agribisnis Teori Dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta : PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. 220 Hal.
Udayana, Gusti Bagus. 2011. Peran Agroindustri Dalam Pembangunan Pertanian. Edisi 44. Hal 3-8.
Nugroho, Setiawan Qodri; Ricardus Anggi. Pengelompokan Kayu Kelapa Menggunakan Algoritma K-Means Berdasarkan Tekstur Citra Kayu Kelapa Dua Dimensi (2D). Fakultas Ilmu Komputer, Teknik Informatika, Universitas Dian Nuswantoro. Hal 1-5.
Hasanah, Uswatun, Dkk. 2015. Analisis Nilai Tambah Agroindustri Sale Pisang Di Kabupaten Kabumen. Jurnal Ilmu Pertanian Vol. 18 No. 3. Universitas Gajah Mada. Hal 141-149.
Rahman, Syamsul. 2015. Analisis Nilai Tambah Agroindustri Chips Jagung. Jurnal Aplikasi Teknologi Pangan Volume 4 No 3. Universitas Islam Makassar. Hal 108-111
Anggraeni, Widya. 2009. Pengukuran Kinerja Pengelolaan Rantai Pasokan Pada PT. Crown Closures Indonesia. Universitas Gunadarma. Hal 1-16
Wahyono. 2003. Orientasi Pasar Dan Motivasi: Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran (Studi Kasus Pada Industry Meubel Di Kabupaten Jepara. Jurnal Sains Pemasaran Indonesia Volume 1 No 1. Universitas Negeri Semarang. Hal 23-40.
Ariani, Desi Dan Bambang Munas Dwiyant. 2013. Analisis Pengaruh Supply Chain Management Terhadap Kinerja Perusahaan (Studi Pada Industri Kecil Dan Menengah Makanan Olahan Khas Padang Sumatera Barat). Jurnal Studi Manajemen & Organisasi Vol. 10, No. 2, Juli. Universitas Diponegoro. Hal. 132-141
Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R & D. Bandung : CV. Alfabeta. 334 Hal.
Nazir. 2003. Metode Penelitian. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia. 544 Hal.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.