Analysis Factors Affecting Social Economy And Demography Of Income Waste Bank Customer In Badung Regency Bali Province
AbstractThe goal of every human to achieve welfare by increasing people’s income. The waste bank program is one solution to increase people’s income with the concept of community empowerment to overcome waste problems. This study aims to analyze: 1) the influence of education level, family size, employment status and perception of the benefits waste banks to the participation waste bank customers, 2) the influence of education level, family size, employment status, perception of the benefits waste banks and participation waste bank customers to income waste bank customers, 3) participation waste bank customers in mediating the influence of education level, family size, employment status and perception of the benefits waste banks to income waste bank customers. This study uses primary data, namely questionnaires and in-depth interview with waste banks customers in Badung Regency, Bali Province. Sampling was done by proportional sample technique in 95 respondents. The analytical tool used is descriptive analysis and path analysis. The results showed that: 1) the level of education, family size, and perception of the benefits waste banks have a positive and significant effect to the participation waste bank customers, 2) waste bank customers with informal jobs have higher participation than waste bank customers with formal jobs, 3) education level, family size, perception of the benefits waste banks, and participation of waste bank customers have a positive and significant effect to the income waste banks customers, 4) waste bank customers with informal jobs have higher waste bank income than waste bank customers in formal jobs, 5) participation of waste bank customers in mediating the influence of education level, family size, employment status, and perception of the benefits waste banks to income waste bank customers.Government of Badung Regency need to socialize the waste banks program to people society, adding new staffs of waste banks in every banjar, waste banks need to make waste processing for wet waste, providing financial assistance and high rewards appreciation to the waste banks.
Peraturan Menteri Lingkungan Hidup Republik Indonesia No. 13 Tahun 2012.(2012).Pelaksanaan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Reduce, Reuse dan Recycle.
Moesa, Soekarman.(2002). Ilmu Lingkungan (Ekosistem, Manusia dan Pembangunan Berwawasan Lingkungan Berkelanjutan). Banda Aceh: Syiah Kuala University Press.
Purwanti, W. S., & Haryono, B. S.(2015). Perencanaan Bank Sampah dalam Rangka Pemberdayaan Masyarakat di Kecamatan Kepanjen Kabupaten Malang. 5910, 149-159.
Visvanathan.(2005). Asian Regional Research Program on Sustainable Sold Waste Landfill Management in Asia. Proceeding Sardinia, Tenth International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium.
Badan Pusat Statistik.( 2017). Bali dalam Angka.
Dinas Lingkungan Hidup dan Kebersihan Kabupaten Badung Provinsi Bali. (2017).
Owens J, Dickerson S, Macintosh DL.(2000). Demographic Covariates of Residential Recycling Efficiency. Environment and Behavior 32:637-650.
Amini, Rohmiati dan Yuliana, Baiq.(2015). Analisis Pengaruh Partisipasi Masyarakat Pesisir (CCDP-IFAD) Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Kabupaten Lombok Barat.
Hayana.(2015). Socio-Economy and Culture On The Housewives’s Participation Waste Management In Bangkinang Sub-District. Vol. 2, No.6.
Hermawan Y.(2005). Hubungan antara Tingkat Pendidikan dan Persepsi dengan Perilaku Ibu Rumah Tangga dalam Pemeliharaan Kebersihan Lingkungan. Bumi Lestari Journal of Environment.
Wulandari, A.(2015). Kepemimpinan dan Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Program Bank Sampah. Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Kieso, Donald E., Jerry J. Weygandt, dan Terry D. Warfield.(2001). Akuntansi Intermediete, Jilid 1, edisi Kesepuluh, Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.
Mangkoesoebroto, Guritno.(1998). Kebijakan Ekonomi Publik di Indonesia : Substansi dan Urgensi, Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Umum.
Asariansyah, M.F., Choirul S,&Stefanus P.R. (2013). Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Pemerataan Pembangunan Infrastruktur Jalan. Jurnal Administrasi Publik Vol. 01, No. 06, Hal. 1141-1150.
Koentjaraningrat. (1991). Metode-Metode Penelitian Masyarakat. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Perintah Menteri Dalam Negeri Nomor 7 Tahun 2007.(2007).
Stanis, S.(2005). Pengelolaan Sumber daya Pesisir dan Laut melalui Pemberdayaan Kearifan Lokal di Kabupaten Lembata Propinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
Ernovianthy, A. A. SG Erry.(2012). Pengaruh Kondisi Sosial Ekonomi Terhadap Partisipasi Masyarakat Dalam Tertib Administrasi Kependudukan (Studi Kasus Dua Kelurahan di Kota Denpasar). Universitas Udayana.
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).(2005). Selection, Design and Implementation of Economic Instruments in the Solid Waste Management Sector in Kenya. United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi.
Gde, I Dewa, Rai Oka.(2010). Kebenaran Abadi pengenalan Dasar Agama Hindu, Cetakan Kedua, Yayasan Dewi Saraswati: Mataram.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 18 Tahun 2008 tentang Pengelolaan Sampah. (2008).
Astuti, Widi.(2008). Partisipasi Komite Sekolah dalam penyelenggraan Kegiatan Ekstrakulikuler di SD Negeri Se-Kecamatan Godea.
Undang- Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 tetang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.(2003).
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.