Study on Situational Leadership in Forest Management with Swot Analysis
AbstractThe research was motivated by the existence of two leaderships. They are formal and informal in one forestry area. They are the Village Government and the Indigenous Peoples Leadership. Both of the leaderships interact and influence the interests of the forest management programs. The objectives of the research are to Analyze the Weight and Rating of the Internal Factory Analysis Strategy, to Analyze the Weight and External Rating of Factory Analysis Strategy, and to Formulate Situational Leadership Strategy for Village Governments in Forest Management in the Halimun Salak Mountain Area. The research method used qualitative analysis by SWOT analysis approach. The results of the research showed the situational leadership in formal and informal governments had an internal score that the Strength is Greater than the Weakness and the External Score which the opportunity is greater than the threat. The Comparison of internal and external scores in strengths and opportunities both formal and informal leaderships that the strength score is greater than the opportunity score that are 2.13> 2.05 for Informal leadership and 1.82> 1.75 for Formal leadership that means, it is in strong and high position because it is in quadrant I with alternative strategy and Growth Strategy.
Bernadine R Wirjana, and Susilo Supardo, 2006, Leadership, Basics and Development, Yogyakarta: CV. Andi offset.
Mahsun M. 2012. Public Sector Performance Measurement. Yogyakarta (ID): BPFE
Rahmawati, R, et.al, 2013. Local Community Adaptation Strategies for Sustainable Forest Resource Management
Sugiyono. Statistics for Research.2009. Publisher Alfabeta Bandung
Supranto, J. 2000. Sampling Techniques for Surveys and Experiments. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta
Setiawan, B, & Muntaha, A. 2000. Communication Research Methods. Publisher Universitas Terbuka,Jakarta
Sutopo, H.B. 1990. Quantitative Research Methods Basic Framework and Socio-Cultural Research Orientation. Action Research training center, Surakarta.
Thoha, Miftah, 2010. Basic Organizational Behavior Concepts and Their Applications, Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Halimun Salak Mountain National Park (HMNSP). 2014. Performance Accountability Report of (HMNSP) Government Agencies,.Sukabumi
Wahyudi. 2009. Principal Leadership in Learning Organizations, Alfabeta Bandung
Walpole, R.E. 1995. Introduction to Statistics. Publisher PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.