Study of the Low Causes of Community Knowledge in the Making of Sanitary Waste Disposal in Poasia Village, Abeli District, Kendari City, Province Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia
AbstractAvailability of Waste water drains (WWD) in Poasia Village is still a health problem, especially in residential areas. Results The initial survey found that 73% of the people do not have WDC that meets health requirements because generally the community does not know how to make sanitary WWD. The adverse impact of the availability of non-sanitary WWD will be a source of transmission of various diseases in the community. The research objective was to analyze the causes of low public knowledge in the manufacture of sanitary sewerage. Type of qualitative research, with a case study approach. Informants are the community and health workers. Data collection using in-depth interviews, and observations. The results showed that the causes of low public knowledge in making WWD sanitary were lack of socialization by health workers, lack of training in making sanitary WWD, lack of public awareness in finding information and knowledge of making sanitary WDC and lack of income in making sanitary WWD. Conclusion; the cause of the low public knowledge in making WDC sanitary is very multi-factor both from internal factors and external factors of society. Recommendation; the need for public awareness in seeking information on the manufacture of sanitary WWD and the role of health workers in the dissemination of WWD.
Maidin.Alimin, Ekonomi dan Pembiayaan Sektor Kesehatan. Makassar: Masagena Press, 2013.
Wijono.Joko, Manajemen Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan, Vol 2. Surabaya: Airlangga University Press, 1999.
Depkes.RI, Undang – Undang Nomor 36 Tahun 2009 Tentang Kesehatan. Indonesia: Depkes RI, 2009.
Depkes.RI, “Profil Kesehatan Indonesia,” Jakarta, 1999.
Consuelo S.G, Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Penerbit Universitas Indonesia, 1997.
WHO, Health Topic Of Environmental health. Gavana: Gavana, 2009.
Sugiharto, Dasas –dasar pengelolaan air limbah. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia, 1987.
Devi.Nugraheni, “Hubungan Kondisi Fasilitas Sanitasi Dasar Dan Personal Hygiene Dengan Kejadian Diare Di Kecamatan Semarang Utara Kota Semarang,” J. Kesehat. Masy., vol. Vol 1, no. No 2, pp. 922–933, 2012.
Muh.saleh.dkk, “Hubungan Kondisi Sanitasi Lingkungan Dengan Kejadian Diare Pada Anak Balita Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Baranti Kabupaten Sidrap Tahun 2013,” J. Kesehat., vol. Volume VII, no. No. 1/2014, p. Hal 221-233, 2014.
Yogisusanti.dkk, “Upaya Peningkatan Pengetahuan Tentang Pentingnya Saluran Pembuangan Air Limbah Rumah Tangga di Kelurahan Ciseureuh Kecamatan Regol Kota Bandung,” J. ABDIMAS UBJ, pp. 116–124, 2018.
Reksoprayitno.Soediyono, Ekonomi Makro. jogjakarta: Badan Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi (BPFE) : UGM., 2009.
Sunuharjo.Bambang.Swasto, Kemiskinan dan Kebutuhan Pokok. Jakarta: Yayasan Ilmu Sosial, 2009.
Gilarso.T, Pengantar Ilmu Ekonomi Mikro, Edisi 5. jogjakarta: Kanisius, 2008.
Indah.Nugraheni, Siklus Akuntasi, Edisi 6. jogjakarta: Kanisius, 2007.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.