Institution Relation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Coal Mining Company in Empowerment of Horticulture Farmers
AbstractCSR has become an important part in the issue of sustainable development that has a lot of positive activities, especially in the areas of health, education and improving the welfare of the community in accordance with the main livelihoods. One of the main important livelihoods is the business of horticulture farmers who still need empowerment.Therefore, it is important to analyse the CSR relationship of coal companies by empowering horticulture farmers. Considering that coal companies still carry negative impacts on the environment and have not had a positive impact on improving the welfare of the community. In addition, an important part in the analysis of coal company responsibility for the environment and society is related to CSR institutions which in developing countries are still the cause of the success of CSR. The purpose of the research is to formulate the institutional relations of CSR of coal companies to empowerment horticulture farmers.
Manjula,R. and L.P. Ramalingam. “Sustainable Development in Respect of Authentic Corporate Social Responsibility. In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Social Sciences (GB14 Conference) Chennai, India, 11-13 July 2014. pp. 3-5
Jenkins, H., & Obara, L. “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the mining industry–the risk of community dependency”. In CRRC. Queen’s University Belfast. 7-9 September 2008. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.466.417&rep=rep1&type=pdf. Pp 1-20
Visser, Wayne. Developing Countries. In Wayne Visser, Dirk Matten, Manfred Pohl, Nick Tolhurst (eds). The A to Z of corporate social responsibility : a complete reference guide to concepts, codes and organizations. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium. England. 2007. pp. 150
Mohan, A. Cultural Issues. InWayne Visser, Dirk Matten, Manfred Pohl, and Nick Tolhurst(eds). The A to Z of corporate social responsibility : a complete reference guide to concepts, codes and organizations. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium. England. 2007. pp. 147
Yin, Robert K., Studi Kasus: Desain & Metode. (Penterjemah Dhazuli Marzuki). Penerbit PT RajaGrafindo Persada, Jakarta. 2013. pp 10-15
Miles, Matthew B. and Hubberman, A.,Michael. Analisis Data Kualitatif, Buku Sumber Tentang Metode-Metode Baru.(Penerjemah Tjetje Rohendi). UI Press, Jakarta. 2009. pp. 25
Lin, Nan. Karen Cook. Ronald S. Burt (edts). Social Capital - Theory and Research. Published by Routledge, New York, USA. 2017. pp 4-6
Nuryanti, S., & Swastika, D. K. S. (2016, Augst). Peran kelompok tani dalam penerapan teknologi pertanian. In Forum penelitian agro ekonomi (Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 115-128). Avaiable http://ejurnal.litbang.pertanian.go.id/index.php/fae/article/view/3896 [ Nov.2,2016]
Ife, J. and Tesoriero, F., Community development: Alternatif pengembangan masyarakat di era globalisasi. Penerbit Pustaka Pelajar. Yogyakarta. 2008. pp 51-103
Mardikanto, Totok. Konsep - konsep pemberdayaan masyarakat. Penerbit UNS Press, Surakarta. 2010. pp 25-50
Scott, W. Richard. Institutions and Organizations: ideas, interests and identites. 4th Edition. Thousand Oaks. Sage Publications. Inc. Unity Kingdom. 2014. Pp 59-75
Jackson, Gregory. Actors And Institutions. In Glenn Morgan, et al. The Oxford Handbook Of Comparative Institutional Analysis. Published by Oxford University Press Inc., New York. 2010. Pp. 63-85
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.