Analysis of Terrible Irrigation Rehabilitation Through Special Allocation Funds (Dak) in Agriculture in Nagari Maek in Lima Puluh Kota Districts
AbstractTertiary irrigation rehabilitation is expected to be able to increase food sovereignty for food crops, especially rice. Special allocation funds in agriculture is expected to overcome the problems of the tertiary irrigation network that many to be rehabilitated. Objective is process of rehabilitation of tertiary DAK agriculture, identifying the impact of tertiary in charitable donations of food crops, as well as success factors tertiary rehabilitation of irrigation system in villages Maek. This study uses an observation method with a qualitative approach. The qualitative approach was used to understand in depth how farmer groups jointly rehabilitated tertiary irrigation networks in the Maek rural in Sopan Tanah jorong, Ampang Gadang I, Ampang Gadang II, Koto Tinggi I, Koto Tinggi II, Koto Tinggi III, Aurduri and Koto Gadang which became the object of research. While a qualitative approach is used to identify the impact of tertiary irrigation rehabilitation and analyze success. The impact of tertiary irrigation rehabilitation affects the irrigated area, the physical condition of the channel, the level of water sufficiency and cropping intensity . While Empowerment factors have been carried out in the implementation of rehabilitation through the participation of all communities including communities who are not members of farmer groups in carrying out rehabilitation work as well as the active participation and role of rural devices, especially guardians of villages Maek.
Siagian. SP, 1999, A Development Administration: Concepts, Dimensions and Strategies, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta .
Rasyid, RM, 2009, Preface in Indonesian politics and government) editor : A ndi Ramses M and La Bakri), MIPI, Jakarta .
Priyantoro, D. 1984. Studies Irrigation as Alternative Giving Raising Effort Cropping Intensity in Irrigation dam Tumpang. Final Study not published. Brawijaya University Malang .
Republic of Indonesia. 2004. Law No. 7 of 2004 concerning Water Resources .
Revision of the Fifty Cities District Spatial Planning 2010-2030. Regional Development Planning Agency, Lima Puluh Kota Government, 2010.
Arnstein, S 1969, A Ladder of Citizen Participation, Vol. 35, No. 4.
Arikunto, S. 2010. Research Procedure A Practice Approach. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.