Coastal Landscape and LandUtility Area in Simpenan Subdistrict, Sukabumi, West Java, Indonesia
AbstractLocated in west coast of Java, Simpenan Subdistrict at Sukabumi District has variety of coastal landscape. The main objective of this research to identification landform charateristics for landscape and also identify land use using Land Utility Area. This research examines coastal landscape that affected by landforms that consist of relief, landuse, social aspect which is cropping pattern and analyze with the model of Land Utility Area. Spatial and descriptive analysis was carried out in this study by overlay and cross section analysis method. The result of this research indicates that coastal landscape pattern in Simpenan Subdistrict is dominated by mountainous hilly terrain around 60,1% from total area, hilly terrain shape about 30,6% from total area, land use of mixed garden use 30,1% of the area and rice cropping pattern once a year. The coastal landscape pattern is generally still in accordance with the Land Utility Area model but there are some unsuitable located in the second restricted area which is the land use of mixed garden.
Guneroglu, Nilgun, Cengiz A., Abdulaziz G., Mustafa D., Fevzi K. (2015). Coastal Land Degradation and Character Asessment of Southern Black Sea Landscape. Ocean & Coastal Management xxx, 1-8.
Wu, Jianguo. (2012). A Landscape Approach for Sustainability Science. Sustainability Science: The Emerging Paradigm and the Urban Environment, DOI 10.1007/978-1-4614-3188-6_3, 59-77.
Carmona-Estrada, Natalia, Abigail K. Hart, Fabrice A.J. Declerck, Celia A. Harvey, dan Jeffrey C. Milder. (2014). Integrated Landscape Management for Agriculture, rural livelihoods and ecosystem conservation: An assessment of experience from Latin America and the Caribbean. Landscape and Urban Planning 129, Page 1-11.
Kaliraj, S., M. Chandrasekar dan K. K. Ramachandran. (2017). Mapping of coastal landforms and volumetric change analysis in the south west coast of Kanyakumari, South India using remote sensing and GIS techniques. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences, xxx, xxx-xxx.
Kartono, Hari, Sugeng R., I. Made Sandy. (1989). Esensi Pembangunan Wilayah dan Penggunaan Tanah Berencana. Jakarta: Geografi-FMIPA, Universitas Indonesia.
Sandy, I. Made. (1985). Penggunaan Tanah di Indonesia. Publikasi 75 Direktoral Tata Guna Tanah, DirektoratJenderalAgraria, DepartemenDalam Negeri. Jakarta, Indonesia.
Nair, S. S., Preston, B. L., King, A. W., Mei, R. (2016). Using Landscape Typologies to Model Socioecological Systems : Application to Agriculture of the United States Gulf Coast. Environmental Modelling & Software 79 (2016) 85-95. Elsevier.
WJP-MDM. (2013). KonsepAwalPengembangan Growth Center Palabuhanratu: Bringing The Economy, Prosperity, Modernity and Sustainability.
Khakhim, Nurul. (2009). Kajian Tipologi Fisik Pesisir Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta Untuk Mendukung Pengembangan dan Pengelolaan Wilayah Pesisir. Thesis. Bogor: Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Howey, Meghan C.L., Melissa Clark. (2017). Analyzing Landform Patterns in the Monumental Landscape of the northern Great Lakes, 1200-1600 CE. Journal of Archeological Science: Reports xxx (xxxx) xxx-xxx. Elsevier.
Santosa, L.W., dan Muta’ali, L. (2014). Bentang Alam dan Bentang Budaya. Yogyakarta: Badan Penerbit Fakultas Geografi UGM.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.