Factors Related To the Pre-eclampsia Case in Oesapa Health Center
AbstractPre-eclampsia is a special condition during pregnancy where hypertension and proteinuria occur after 20 weeks of gestation in mothers who have had normal blood pressure. The number of pregnant women with pre-eclampsia in the Oesapa Health Center since 2014-2015 has increased. The purpose of the study was to determine the factors associated with the incidence of pre-eclampsia in the Oesapa Health Center. This study is an analytic observational study with a case control research design through a retrospective approach. Bivariate data analysis with Chi Square Test and multivariate analysis with Logistic Regression. Bivariate test results obtained data that there are 3 variables that have a relationship with the incidence of pre-eclampsia in pregnant women, namely age (p value 0,000; p <α), gravida status (p value 0,001) and Record of hypertension in the family (p value 0,000). Two variables did not have a relationship between the incidence of pre-eclampsia in pregnant women, namely education (p value 0.488; p> α) and respondent's work (p value 0.899). In the multivariate analysis, the factor that most influence the incidence of pre-eclampsia is age (p value 0,000). Health workers need to improve antenatal care, so that they can take maximum preventive action against all risky pregnant women.
Arsinah. Asuhan Kebidanan Masa Kehamilan. Edisi 1. Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu. 2010.
Cooper, D. Myles Buku Ajar Bidan Edisi 14. Jakarta: EGC, 2009.
Dinkes Propinsi. Profil Kesehatan Propinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur 2014. Nusa Tenggara Timur : Dinas Kesehatan Propinsi NTT. 2015.
Drakeley, A. J., Le Roux, P. A., Anthony, J., & Penny, J. (2002). Acute renal failure complicating severe preeclampsia requiring admission to an obstetric intensive care unit. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 186(2), 253-256.
Haryani, A. P., Maroef, M., & Adilla, S. (2017). Hubungan Usia Ibu Hamil Berisiko Dengan Kejadian Preeklampsia/Eklampsia Di Rsu Haji Surabaya Periode 1 Januari 2013-31 Desember 2013. Saintika Medika, 11(1), 27-33.
Indonesia, Kementrian Kesehatan RI. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2014. Jakarta : Kemenkes RI. 2015.
Kurniasari, D., & Arifandini, F. (2015). “Hubungan Usia, Paritas Dan Diabetes Mellitus Pada Kehamilan Dengan Kejadian Preeklamsia Pada Ibu Hamil Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Rumbia Kabupaten Lampung Tengah Tahun 2014.” Holistik Jurnal Kesehatan, 9(3).
Manuaba, I. B. G., Manuaba, I. C., & Manuaba, I. B. G. F. Pengantar Kuliah Obstetri. Jakarta: EGC, 2007, pp. 450-55.
Myles, S., Peiffer, J., Brown, P. J., Ersoz, E. S., Zhang, Z., Costich, D. E., & Buckler, E. S. (2009). Association mapping: critical considerations shift from genotyping to experimental design. The Plant Cell, 21(8), 2194-2202.
Notoatmodjo, S. (2002). Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. Promosi kesehatan teori dan ilmu perilaku. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2007.
Novianti, H. (2016). Pengaruh Usia dan Paritas Terhadap Kejadian Preeklamsia di RSUD Sidoarjo. Journal of Health Sciences, 9(1).
Perry, S. E., Hockenberry, M. J., Lowdermilk, D. L., & Wilson, D. Maternal child nursing care. Elsevier Health Sciences, 2013.
Rustika, R., & Raflizar, R. (2015). “Revolusi Kesehatan Ibu Dan Anak (Kia) Dalam Meningkatkan Persalinan Oleh Tenaga Kesehatan Di Fasilitas Kesehatan Kabupaten Kupang.” Indonesian Journal of Health Ecology, 14(1), 81-88.
Sastrawinata, S. (2005). Obstetri Patologi. Penerbit Buku Kedokteran. Jakarta: EGC, 2005.
Saraswati, N., & Mardiana, M. (2016). “Faktor Risiko Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kejadian Preeklampsia Pada Ibu Hamil (Studi Kasus Di Rsud Kabupaten Brebes Tahun 2014).” Unnes Journal of Public Health, 5(2), 90-99.
Sarwono, P. Ilmu kebidanan. Edisi Keempat. Jakarta: Yayasan Bina Pustaka Sarwono Prawirohardjo. 2010.
Setyawati, B., Fuada, N., Salimar, S., & Rosha, B. C. Faktor Risiko Hipertensi Pada Wanita Hamil Di Indonesia (Analisis Data Riskesdas 2013). Indonesian Journal of Reproductive Health, 6(2), 77-86.
Scazzocchio, E., Figueras, F., Crispi, F., Meler, E., Masoller, N., Mula, R., & Gratacos, E. (2013). “Performance of a first-trimester screening of preeclampsia in a routine care low-risk setting.” American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 208(3), 203-e1.
Villar, J., Carroli, G., Wojdyla, D., Abalos, E., Giordano, D., Ba'aqeel, H., ... & Campodónico, L. (2006). Preeclampsia, gestational hypertension and intrauterine growth restriction, related or independent conditions?. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 194(4), 921-931.
Wardani, W. Y. K., & Mawarti, R. “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Risiko yang Mempengaruhi Terjadinya Preeklamsia atau Eklamsia di RSU PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Tahun 2007-2009.” Doctoral dissertation, STIKES'Aisyiyah Yogyakarta, 2010.
Yulaikhah, Y. U. Pengaruh Kadar Bahan Pengikat Polivinil Pirolidon Terhadap Sifat Fisik Tablet Effervescent Campuran Ekstrak Daun Salam (Syzygium polyanthum Wight.) dan Kumis Kucing (Orthosiphon aristatus [Blume] Miq.). Doctoral dissertation, Univerversitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, 2009.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.