Local Government Policy Model on Developing Sharia Financing for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in Bogor Indonesia
AbstractThis study aims to know the policy model issued by the local government and Bogor regency in developing sharia financing for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) also provide a policy model proposal which can be applied by Bogor regional government in developing sharia financing for MSMEs. The determination of policy model in this study uses descriptive qualitative method based on two approaches of the study technique, namely, the literature review and the field survey (interview and observation). The types of data collected are primary and secondary data. The result of this study shows that the policy model on Bogor regional government is still on the regent
Alhfini, A. dan Huda, N. (2015).
Alhfini, A. (2017).
Alhifni, Anas. (2018). Model Pengembangan LKMS Berbasis Pemberdayaan Ekonomi Pondok Pesantren dan Masyarakat Teori dan Aplikasi Sederhana. Bogor: Unida Press.
Andriana, D. (2016). Pengaruh Pembiayaan Lembaga Keuangan Mikro Syariah terhadap Perkembangan Usaha Mikro dan Kecil (Studi Kasus Koperasi Jasa Keuangan Syariah BMT AL-FATH IKMI, Ciputat, Kota Tangerang Selatan). Jakarta: Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.
Ashari dan Saptana. (2005).
Fakhurrozi. (2017). Model Peningkatan Kinerja Usaha Kecil. Jakarta: Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.
Muslimin, Kara. (2013).
Lamadlauw, Meidina Trijadi. (2006). Strategi Pengembangan Usaha Kecil dan Menengah Agroindustri di Kabupaten Bogor. Bogor: Sekolah Pascasarjana Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Lambing, Peggy & Kuehl, Charles R. (2000). Entrepreneurship. 2nd Edition. New Jersey. Prentice-Hall International, A Pearson Education Company.
Machmud, Amir. (2014). Strategi Pemberdayaan Usaha Mikro Kecil Menengah melalui Peran Lembaga Keuangan Syariah dalam Upaya Pengentasan Kemiskinan di Indonesia. Bandung: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
Miles, M. B. dan Huberman, A. M. (2007). Analisis Data Kualitatif. Jakarta: UI Press.
Paramita, M. (2017).
Parsons, Wayne. (2006). Public Policy: Pengantar Teori dan Praktik Analisis Kebijakan. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Primiana, Ina. (2009). Menggerakkan Sektor Riil UMKM dan Industri. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Siarno, Islam. 2015. Analisis Perkembangan Usaha Mikro dan Kecil Setelah Memperoleh Pembiayaan Dari Baitul Mal wat Tamwil di Kota Surakarta. http://eprints.iainsurakarta.ac.id/36/1/2015TS0036.pdf.
Suryana. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Model Praktis Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Bandung: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
Thantawi1a, T. R. dan Brawijaya, A. (2017).
Trihantana, Rully dan Alhifni, Anas. (2017). Model Kebijakan dan Perencanaan Pengawasan Lembaga Keuangan Mikro Syariah (Studi LKMS di Wilayah Bogor). Bogor: Universitas Djuanda.
Windasari, Riyanti dan Paramita, Metti. (2018).
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.