Comparison of IL-6 and IL-10 Trombosite and Soluble Levels in Thrombocytopenia Post-transfusion Thrombopheresis
AbstractThrombocytopenia can occur due to tumors in the bone marrow, spleen, or both. Other factors such as myeloablative and non-myeloablative chemotherapy, drugs, dosage, and the number of therapeutic cycles and immune disorders. Platelet transfusion is indicated to prevent or treat bleeding due to thrombocytopenia. This study aims to analyze the relationship between thrombocyte posttransfusion platelet levels with IL-6 and IL-10 levels in thrombocytopenia patients. Respondents consisted of 14 patients who were measured platelet levels pre and posttransfusion with a hematological analyzer and IL-6 and IL-10 levels by the ELISA method. The difference in the number of pre and post-transfusion platelet platelets with mean pre-transfusion platelet levels is 12,937 cells / ?l, and the average post-transfusion platelet level is 80,062 cells / ?l. Posttransfusion thrombogenesis decreased IL-6 levels with a minimum level of 12.487 pg/ml and a maximum level of 161.325 pg/ml and posttransfusion IL-10 levels decreased with a minimum level of 7,431 pg/ml and a maximum cadr of 55.868 pg/ml. The results showed an increase in platelet levels accompanied by decreased levels of IL-6 and IL-10 showed a reduction in inflammatory reactions caused by platelet function in improving the immune response.
Mehdi, SR, (2013), Transfusion reactions and complications in Transfusion reactions and complications, 2nd ed.
Abbas AK, (2015), Cellular and molecular Immunology, 8th ed., Elseiver, 2015
Norfolk D (2013), Blood Donors in Handbook of Transfusion Medicine, 5th ed. United Kingdom Blood Services, 2013; 15
Gudbrandsdottir S, Hasselbalch HS, and Nielsen CH (2013), Activated Platelets Enhance IL-10 Secretion and Reduce TNF-? Secretion by Monocytes, The Journal of Immunology, 2013; 191 : 4059
PERMENKES, (2016), Standar Pelayanan Transfusi Darah, Nomor 91, tahun 2015
Kaufman RM, Djulbegovic B, at all, (2015), Platelet Transfusion: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the AABB, Annals of Internal Medicine, 2015;162:205-213.
Holbroa A, Infantia L, Sigleb J, Buser A (2013) , Platelet transfusion: basic aspects, The Ueropean Journal Of Medical Sciences, 13 December 2013, doi:10.4414/smw.2013.13885
Vlachos A and Lipton JM, (2016), Bone Marrow Failure In Lanzkowsky
Pickard AS, Huynh L, Ivanova JI, et al (2018), Value of transfusion independence in severe aplastic anemia from patients
Da Rosa SD et al. (2011), Effect of red blood cell transfusion on parameters of inflammation and oxidative stress in critically ill patients, Rev Bras Ter Intensiva. 2011; 23(1) :30
Gerdes, N. et al 2011. Platelets regulate CD4+ T-cell differentiation via multiple chemokines in humans. Journal Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 106: 353
[Kapur R, Kim M, Rebetz J et al (2017), Low Level of Interleukin 10 in Patient with Transfusion Related Acute Lung Injury, Ann Transl Med 2017; 5 (16) : 339 atm.amegroups.com
Refaai MA, Phipps RP, Spinelli SL, and Blumberg N, (2011), Platelet transfusions: impact on hemostasis, thrombosis, inflammation and clinical outcomes. Journal Thrombosis Res. 2011 April ; 127(4): 287
Garraud O, et al. (2016), Transfusion as an Inflammation Hit: Knowns and Unknowns, Frontier Immunology. 2016; 7: 534. Published online 2016 Nov 29.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.