Implementation of E-Governance to Improve the Civil Administration Service Quality in Public Sector
AbstractThe civil administration service as an important kind of public services becomes a demand of people as customers to gain an excellent service. The development of information and communication technology has offered an enabling way-out to improve the e-governance-based service performance in public sector. The research aims to qualitatively describe the e-governance implementation to improve the civil administration service quality in public sector. The result of the research concludes that the e-governance implementation indicates the good result by mean score 4.06. The people perceive all dimensions of e-governance implementation as good based on the transparency, accessibility and competence. Furthermore, the civil administration service quality indicates the good result by mean score 3.95. The people perceive all dimensions of civil administration service quality as good based on the tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy. Generally, the e-governance implementation to improve the civil administration service quality indicates the good result as perceived by people as customers.
Azhari dan Idham (ed). (2002). Good Governance dan Otonomi Daerah: Menyongsong AFTA Tahun 2003. Yogyakarta: Prosumen dan Forkoma-MAP UGM.
Bannister, Frank & Connolly, Regina. (2011). “The Trouble with Transpararency: A Critical View of Openness in E-Government”. Policy & Internet, 3 (1), Article 8, http://blogs.oii.ox.ac.uk/ipp-conference/sites/ipp/files/documents/IPP2010_Bannister_Connolly_Paper.pdf.
Bannister, Frank & Connolly, Regina. (2011). “Proceedings of the 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences”. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f55e/062e02c279bd85c8a961f707f3d06debe9c7. pdf.
Bannister, F. (2009). “ICT Hyperbole and the Red Queen Syndrome: e-Participation and the Challenge of Technology Change”. e-Gov 2.0: Pavethe War for e-Participation, EuroSpace Srl, pp. 115-125, http://www.eurospacegroup.co/img/pubblicazioni/volume/volume_2009.pdf.
Bovaird, Tony and Löffler, Elke (editors). (2005). Public Management and Governance. London and New York: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group.
Budiarto, Diani; Krisna, Eri & Seran, G. Goris. (2005). Perspektif Pemerintahan Daerah: Otonomi, Birokrasi, dan Pelayanan Publik. Bogor: FISIP Universitas Djuanda.
Bannister, Frank and Connnolly, Regina. (2012). “Defining e-Governance”. e-Service Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2 (Winter 2012), pp. 3-25, http://habibisir.lecture.ub.ac.id/files/2016/09/Defining-E-Governance.pdf.
Dwiyanto, Agus (Editor). (2005). Mewujudkan Good Governance melalui Pelayanan Publik. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Dwiyanto, Agus. (2011). Mengembalikan Kepercayaan Publik melalui Reformasi Birokrasi. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Krisna, Eri. (2003). Local Governance, Paradigma Baru Pengelolaan Pemerintahan Daerah. Editor: G. Goris Seran, Bogor: FISIP Universitas Djuanda.
Undang-Undang Nomor 25 Tahun 2009 tentang Pelayanan Publik (Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 2009 Nomor 112; Tambahan Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Nomor 5038).
Neo, Boon Siong and Chen, Geraldine. (2012). Dynamic Governance, Embedding Culture, Capabilities and Change in Singapore. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing.
Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, Valarie A., and Berry, Leonard L. (1985). “A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research”, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49 (Fall 1985), pp. 41-50.
Salbiah, Euis; Purnamasari, Irma; Fitriah, Maria and Agustini. (2019). “Improvement of Land Service Quality in Public Sector”. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), Volume 43, No 2, pp. 33-42.
Sugiyono. (2007). Metode Penelitian Administrasi, Dilengkapi dengan Metode R&D. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.
Warmbrod, J. Robert. (2014). “Reporting and Interpreting Scores Derived from Likert-type Scales”. Journal of Agricultural Education, Volume 5, Issue 5, pp. 30-47.
Zeithaml, Valarie A., Parasuraman, A., and Berry, Leonard L. (1990). Express Service Quality: Equalize Customers Perception and Expectation. New York: Free Press.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.