Representation of Frequency and Time Information by Using Wavelets Transform; The Method and Applications
AbstractThe Fourier Transform (FT) is the well-known classical representation of signals components by providing the frequency analysis representations of the signals. The Fourier transformation is found with some determinant such as signal dependent transforming, in another word,  the FT is helpful with only particular types of signals such as the pseudo-stationary signals and stationary signals, whereas the FT is not fulfilling the expectations while it
B. de Kraker. A numerical-experimental approach in structural dynamics. Technical report, Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, 2000.
J.J. Kok and M.J.G. van de Molengraft. Signal analysis. Technical report, Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, 2002.
J.F. James. A student
M.G.E. Schneiders. Wavelets in control engineering. Master
O. Rioul and M. Vetterli. Wavelets and signal processing. IEEE SP Magazine, pages 14
M. Misiti, Y. Misiti, G. Oppenheim, and J-M Poggi. Wavelets Toolbox Users Guide. The MathWorks, 2000. Wavelet Toolbox, for use with MATLAB.
P.S. Addison. The Illustrated Wavelet Transform Handbook. IOP Publishing Ltd, 2002. ISBN 0-7503-0692-0.
R. Polikar. The wavelet tutorial. URL:http://users.rowan.edu/polikar/WAVELETS/WTtutorial.html, March 1999.
J.N. Bradley and C.M. Brislawn. The wavelet/scalar quantization compression standard for digital fingerprint images. IEEE Circuits and Systems, 3:208
G. Strang and T. Nguyen. Wavelets and Filter Banks. Wellesley-Cambridge Press, second edition, 1997. ISBN 0-9614088-7-1.
C.M. Chang and T.S. Liu. Application of discrete wavelet transform to repetitive control. Proceedings of the ACC, pages 4560
P. Cruz, A. Mendes, and F.D. Magalh aes. Using wavelets for solving PDEs: and adaptive collocation method. Chemical Engineering Science, 56:3305
B.E. Usevitch. A tutorial on modern lossy wavelet image compression: Foundations of JPEG 2000. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, pages 22
W. Sweldens. Construction and Applications of Wavelets in Numerical Analysis. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Computer Science, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, May 1995.
R. A. De Vore, B. Jawerth, and B. J. Lucier, Image compression through wavelet transform coding, preprint.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.