Improvement of Land Service Quality in Public Sector
AbstractThe research is motivated by the presence of land problems that are quite complex. The 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia mandates that the land is a source of people's prosperity, but the inequality in fact occurs in the structure of control, ownership, usage and utilization of land. The inequality can encourage the damage to land resources and the environment, and the increase in the number of disputes, conflicts and matters of land. The research focuses on improvement of land service quality in public sector, particularly at the Land Office in Cianjur Regency. It qualitatively describes the land service quality based on five dimensions, namely tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy. The tangibles indicate the good result by mean score 4.00. The reliability indicates the good result by mean score 3.68. The responsiveness indicates the good result by mean score 3.71. The assurance indicates the good result by mean score 3.96. The empathy indicates the good result by mean score 4.04. The research generally concludes that the land service quality indicates the good result by mean score 3.87. The people perceive all dimensions of land service quality as good based on the tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy.
Barata, Atep Adya. (2004). Dasar-dasar Pelayanan Prima. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
Boediono, B. (2003). Pelayanan Prima Perpajakan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Budiarto, Diani; Krisna, Eri & Seran, G. Goris. (2005). Perspektif Pemerintahan Daerah: Otonomi, Birokrasi, dan Pelayanan Publik. Bogor: FISIP Universitas Djuanda.
Ghotbabadi, Ali Ramezani; Feiz, Setareh & Baharun, Rohaizat. (2015). “Service Quality Measurements: A Review”, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, February 2015, Vol. 5, No. 2.
Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, Valarie A., and Berry, Leonard L. (1985). “A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research”, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49 (Fall 1985), pp. 41-50.
Peraturan Presiden Republik Indonesia Nomor 81 Tahun 2010 tentang Grand Design Reformasi Birokrasi 2010-2025.
Ratminto & Winarsih, Atik Septi. (2005). Manajemen Pelayanan, Pengembangan Model Konseptual, Penerapan Citizen Charter dan Standard Pelayanan Minimal. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Savas, E.S. (1987). Privatization: The Key to Better Government. Chatham-New Jersey: Chatham House Publisher, Inc.
Sedarmayanti. (2007). Good Governance (Kepemerintahan yang Baik) dan Good Corporate Governance (Tata Kelola Perusahaan yang Baik). Bandung: Penerbit CV. Mandar Maju.
Seran, Gotfridus Goris. (2008). “Identifikasi Kepuasan Masyarakat Dalam Pelayanan Publik Pemerintah Kabupaten Bogor”, Prosiding Seminar Nasional Hasil Penelitian 2008: Peningkatan Peranan Peneliti Dalam Mengatasi Masalah-masalah Sosial, Ekonomi, Teknologi dan Hankam Akibat Kenaikan Harga Minyak Dunia, Bogor: Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat Universitas Djuanda, pp. 248-258.
Sugiyono. (2007). Metode Penelitian Administrasi, Dilengkapi dengan Metode R&D. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.
Suryokusumo, R. Ferry Anggoro. (2008). Pelayanan Publik dan Pengelolaan Infrastruktur Perkotaan. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Sinergi Publishing.
Tjiptono, Fandy & Chandra, Gregorius. (2006). Manajemen Pelayanan Jasa. Yogyakarta: Penerbit ANDI.
Tjiptono, Fandy & Chandra, Gregorius. (2011). Service, Quality & Satisfaction. Edisi Ketiga. Yogyakarta: Penerbit ANDI.
Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 1945, Pasal 33 Ayat (3).
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 25 Tahun 2009 tentang Pelayanan Publik.
Warmbrod, J. Robert. (2014). “Reporting and Interpreting Scores Derived from Likert-type Scales”, Journal of Agricultural Education, Volume 5, Issue 5, pp. 30-47.
Zeithaml, V.A., Parasuraman, A. and Berry, L.L. (1990). Delivering Quality Service: Balancing Customer Perceptions and Expectations. New York: Free Press.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.