Restructuring “Kupedes” Loans as Impact of Merapi Mountain Eruption
AbstractThis research is a Descriptive research that provides data as accurately as possible about the conditions or symptoms in order to help in strengthening the theory which is also called field research or field research type evaluative research. The study was conducted to assess a program regarding the implementation of the BRI micro loan agreement. This research takes location in the work area of the working area units of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Yogyakarta Regional Office, which includes the Office of BRI Unit Kebon Arum, Kemalang, Karangnongko, Prambanan, Manis Renggo.Analysis used is qualitative analysis, meaning that the resources collected are arranged systematically and then interpreted, analyzed so that they can explain understanding and understanding of the symptoms under study. The results of the study show that there are several obstacles experienced by loan providers, this can be an input for banks to optimize their role.
. Kaunang, G. (2013). Tingkat suku bunga pinjaman dan pinjaman macet pengaruhnya terhadap permintaan pinjaman UMKM di indonesia. EMBA, 1(3), 920–930.
. Ade Arthesa, Bank dan lembaga keuangan bukan bank, (Jakarta: PT. Indeks KelompokGramedia, 2006) hal 184
. Aprilianti, A. (2010). FUNGSI SERTIFIKAT JAMINAN FIDUSIA MENURUT UU NO. 42 TAHUN 1999 JAMINAN FIDUSIA. FIAT JUSTISIA. Retrieved from http://jurnal.fh.unila.ac.id/index.php/fiat/article/view/274
. Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2006, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Rineka Cipta, Yogyakarta.
. Ashshofa, Burhan, 2001, Metode Penelitian Hukum, PT. Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.
. Untari, Dhian Tyas, 2013. Ecopreneurship Dalam Konsep Pembangunan yang Berkelanjutan, jp.fe.unsoed.ac.id/index.php/sca-1/article/.../266... (Diakses : 24/04/2017)
. Widjaja, Gunawan, 2006, Seri Hukum Bisnis Memahami Prinsip Keterbukaan (Aanvullend Recht) dalam Hukum Perdata, PT. Rajagrafindo Persada,
. Wiwoho, Jamal, 2011, Hukum Perbankan Indonesia, UNS Pers, Surakarta.
. Veithzal Rivai, Credit Management Handbook: Teori, Konsep, Prosedur, dan Aplikasipanduan praktis mahasiswa, Bankir, dan Nasabah, (Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. 2006)hal 7-11Jakarta.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.