Applying Learning Equipment of Games Method with Snakes-And-Ladders’s Aid Media in Lines and Angles Study
AbstractLearning equipment is one of the most prominent things in learning process. One component that should be paid attention in developing learning equipment is selecting the best learning media. However based on analysis found that there is not yet exist learning equipment of games method with snakes-and-ladders’s aid media. This study aims to develop and to bring learning equipment of games method with snakes-and-ladders more valid, practical and effective. This type of research is development research and using the development model of ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation). The subject of research trial is student of grade VII Junior high school Kemala Bhayangkari. Based on validator’s comment, the research found that learning equipment of games method with snakes-and-ladders’s aid is meet the valid criteria and also supported by analyzes carried out in this development research. This learning tool also fulfills practical and effective criteria based on the validator's recommendation that the game learning method with the help of snakes-and-ladders can be used with a slight revision, the tendency to increase formative scores, observers and students to respond positively to the use of learning equipment with the game of snakes-and-ladders, the average activity of students and the implementation of learning process are in good category. Based on the results of this development study as the whole learning equipment with the game method and the help of snakes-and-ladders can already be used in lines and angles learning.
Abdillah, I. “Pengembangan Permainan Ular Tangga pada Pembelajaran Matematika untuk Meningkatkan Prestasi Belajar Siswa SDN Majalengka”. Jurnal ICT, vol. 11, 87-96, 2014.
Hudojo, H. Pengembangan Kurikulum dan Pembelajaran Matematika. Malang: Universitas Negeri Malang Press. 2005, halaman.16-17
Kemendikbud. Buku Guru Matematika SMP/MTs. Kelas VII. Jakarta: Pusat Kurikulum dan Perbukuan, 2016, halaman. 34
Niken Wahyu, U., & Jailani, J. “Permasalahan Penyusunan Perangkat Pembelajaran Matematika”. Kontribusi Pendidikan Matematika dan Matematika dalam Membangun Karakter Guru dan Siswa, vol.8, 1-10, 2012.
Nurjaya,I. Pelatihan Penyusunan Perangkat Pembelajaran BermuatanPendidikan Karakter sesuai Amanat Kurikulum 2013 pada Guru-guru Sekolsah Dasar, Bali: UniversitasGaneshaSingaraja, 2013, halaman. 12
Oers, B. V. “Emergent Mathematical Thinking in The Context of Play”. Educational Studies in Mathematics. Vol. 74, 12-09, 2010.
Sadiman, A. Media Pendidikan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada. 2014, halaman. 20
Suhadi. PetunjukPerangkat Pembelajaran, Surakarta: Universitas Muhammadiyah, 2007, halaman. 15
Sutherland, Rosamund. Teaching for Learning Mathematics, London: Open University Press, 2007, halaman. 67-68
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.