Implication of Implementing the New Local Taxes Regulation on the Regional Income of Badung Regency, Bali Province, Indonesia
AbstractImplementing Law Number (No). 28 of 2009 on Local Taxes and Retributions still faces sundry problems in the varied areas, no exception in the Regency of Badung. This research was conducted using a desk study analysis method by compiling information and study results from various research which had been taken before. Some problems facing by the Local Government of Badung Regency regarding with the mentioned law above are related to types of new local taxes, tax base expansion, and freedom to define tax tariffs.
Ismail, T. “Analysis and evaluation of the Law Number (No). 28 of 2009 on Local Taxes and Retributions,” [in Indonesian], Internet: https://www.bphn.go.id/data/documents/AE%20UU%20NO%2028%20Tahun%202004%20Tentang%20Pajak%20Daerah%20Dan%20Retribusi%202011.pdf, 2011 [March 2, 2019].
Ministry of Finance. “Regional government budget, its realization, and balance after budgeting year 2006,” [in Indonesian], Directorate General of Fiscal Balance, Internet: http://www.djpk.kemenkeu.go.id/?p=5412, 2019 [March 2, 2019].
Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing. “Map of Badung Regency,” [in Indonesian], Internet: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9UQ-FPY7vBg/WL1z1suIH6I/AAAAAAAADyQ/fSTAbxE_wBEOuJ6Fhm3RsJSww_QjbtpPwCLcB/s3200/Peta%2BKabupaten%2BBadung.jpg, 2019 [February 24, 2019].
Nopyandri. (2015). “Implication of enforcing the Law Number (No). 28 of 2009 on Local Taxes and Retributions for the implementation of local government.” Jurnal Ilmu Hukum. 5(1), pp. 1-13. [in Indonesian].
Pravitasari, F.D. (2012). “Impacts of Regional Regulation Number (No). 4 of 2011 on Restourant Tax, and the realization rate of the tax from 2007 to 2012.” Jurnal Akuntansi Unesa. 1(1), pp. 1-15. [in Indonesian].
Rajaraman, G.V. (2000). “Impacts of grants on tax effort of local government.” National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
Rame, C., Wirawan, I.G.P.N. (2013). “The effectivity analysis, efficiency of entertainment tax revenue and its effects on locally-generated revenue of Badung Regency.” E-Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan Universitas Udayana. 2(10), pp. 434-440. [in Indonesian].
Regional Revenue Office of Badung Regency. “Local Own-Source Revenue data”, [in Indonesian], Internet: https://badungkab.go.id/instansi/bapenda/pad, 2019 [March 2, 2019].
Sugiyono. (2014). Statistics for Research. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta. [in Indonesian].
Suratman, E., Ananda, C.F., Paddu, H. (2013). Evaluation of Implementing the Law Number (No). 28 of 2009 on Local Taxes and Retributions, and its effects on increasing the locally-generated revenue. In R.A. Simanjuntak, & H. Handra (Ed.). A team report of Asistensi Kementerian Keuangan Bidang Desentralisasi Fiskal 2013. Jakarta: Directorate General of Fiscal Balance Ministry of Finance. [in Indonesian].
The Central Bureau of Statistics. “Badung Regency in Figures: various editions”, [in Indonesian], Internet: https://badungkab.bps.go.id, 2019 [March 2, 2019].
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.